Both servers full! :O
I even had a Reliable Snapshot Overflow, And had to wait 10 minutes before i could go in.
It was even worse for me though.. Downside is, at one point on v2d there were no admins and 51 players. There's a bug so that players can join admin slots, so we have no reserved slots and it took me 20 minutes to get on. Not good when a server of 51 players needs an admin. :/
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • equal
(12-12-2011, 04:13 PM)Faustie Wrote: It was even worse for me though.. Downside is, at one point on v2d there were no admins and 51 players. There's a bug so that players can join admin slots, so we have no reserved slots and it took me 20 minutes to get on. Not good when a server of 51 players needs an admin. :/

Im happy that i joined Evo33x
Ya'll laughed at me! Ya'll thought I was crazy! I been going on for ages about how the second server needed to be repopulated and it finally came true!
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

The following 1 user Likes SilentGamer's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
(12-12-2011, 03:57 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: One step for the server, giant step for Fearless

* The_Alpha_Dog claps.
Immagine :
Fearless Rp 3rd server Cheese
Evo V33x Getting allot active these days Cheese.
You could have a CHAOS server, and a admin server, one has no rules, the other does. See what happens... the results of the experiment could be interesting.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I hope that was just a really bad joke...
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • equal