PR : Molyneux481
Hello

Name of player: molyneux481

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29565495

Time in GMT: Not Sure , Mabye 3AM in saudi arabia time

Server: v4b1

Summary:

I Was Injured from car crash and I was waiting for Paramedic to come , he fail rp and did not call paramedic when he saw me on the ground , he pick up my ragdool body and smack it into the fire truck , and he saying in Mic : Go to another place or some thing , As the video shows up , After I respawn I requested admin spear , he came and tell him what happen , he TP Molyneux481 to us and he start lies and lies and lies , He is liying on Admin , I don't want to be a dick head but if he from the first place did not lie I was not going to post PR on you , now i'm mad and I want this man pushed please for : 1- Killing Injured Body[RDM] , 2- Fail RP[Didn't Call Paramedic],
3- Liying on a staff member[Spear]

Evidence:

---INVLOVED---

Me and molyneux481 were both fire fighters responding to a fire. We got there put out the fire and found this girl on the floor. We both tought she was dead. When i hover my cursor over IBRAHIMs body, there never popped up any text saying "Injured" (That why you don't see us calling for Paramedic in the video). Instead there was just blank, as if the person is dead.

This is a bug i have encounterd throught my time on Fearless. I have been Paramedic and responding to calls. When i arrive there is just blank as the person is dead. But people have told me afterwards in OOC "I wasn't even dead", "Why did you not heal me?". I have tried to explain it to people, why i didn't heal them and i come to me that this must be a bug.

I can agree that it was a unesscary to pick up the body. But i don't think he know that it can be a bug, where you can't see if the person is dead or alive.

I don't know what he said to [FL] Spear. But i suppose he said the same as i have been writing about in this post. That IBRAHIM was "dead".

EDITED: (That why you don't see us calling for Paramedic in the video)
After reading the description in the report made me mad.

Simply because i'm the one who contacted the admin about the incident and did not lie. Like I said to you in game if I wasn't telling the truth I wouldn't contact an admin regarding the incident. There was a massive bug for some reason. When I looked at your body there were no writing saying you were alive or injured so I picked your body up. I know it was stupid for me to-do but I wasn't aware that you were still alive at the time. I told the admin that in game and he even said these things do happen and he gave me a warning about picking bodies up. I'm not complete sure why you've posted this on forums when this was dealt with in game.

Please contact admin Spear for more information regarding the matter. Would also like to thank Tim for backing up what happened.

Thank you

Molyneux481

This has indeed already been dealt with ingame. It was in fact an accident and a bug witch disallowed his name / description / text to be visible.

Moved