UBR TheSaboteur99
Your name: Th3Saboteur99

Your ban ID: 74195/74196

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:150809150[/b]

Reason: Hacks

Staff member who banned you: Console

Reason why you should be unbanned:

So it has been 3 months since i have been banned for Hacks. The way it happend was like this:

I went online to go and play some Prop Hunt. I had a injector hack so i could see all the props (it was fun when i used it.)  When i was bored with it i restarted the game to go and play on the Build server of Fearless. The loading screen got on and once it was done it restarted loading so i was like The hell? After 5 seconds it was done with the new loading screen and it told me i had been banned. I immidiatly went on the site to check the ban page. It had made 2 Bans in the 5 seconds (as you can see on the picture). This is why i first fought it was the Console screwing up. After me making a UBR SnowRedWolf told me i had been banned for my injector. I am really sorry for lying about me not using any mods. The reason why i said this, was because i felt like it wasnt the mods but the console. After these 3 months i realised it was just me acting dumb and being a total dickhead. I now hope im going to be able to get a unban as it has been 3 months. Please give me a second chance. the only times i have been banned was cuz of dumb shit that was me doing dumb stuff (see the picture). 

Regards,
Bobbie > TheSaboteur99

Links:
http://imgur.com/gallery/e8i4O

(Sorry for the terrible English. Im better at talking then the grammar)
[Image: tumblr_o4d2kwWa9P1ukiu9do1_500.gif]
Hello TheSaboteur99!

Your UBR has been brought up for an internal discussion within the team.
Until further notice I would like you to stay patient until we have reached to a conclusion regarding your UBR.
Hello TheSaboteur99.

After having an internal discussion within the team we have reached to a conclusion.

The UBR will be denied due to the following facts

- You did lie in your earlier UBR.

-  If you restart your game the current instance running garrys mod would have closed, and thus starting a new instance of garrys mod up. When you use an injector you open an injector and choose which process you want to inject files into, you have to actively do it every single time you open up the game. This means when you close the game the process hl2.exe will close down, and when you start the game a clean hl2.exe will start up, to activate the bypasser/injector again you would have to open the injector and press on the hl2.exe process and choose a file to inject into the active process.

- Last but not least, your ban was added 3 months ago and a 3 months ban is way to short for this sort of rulebreaking.

Quote:What to do when your request was denied

If your request has been denied, there are not many options left. In most cases you would have to accept your punishment and sit the ban out.
It would be a good idea to read the rules again, to get more familiar with them, or you could read the role-play guides.

Below are the time frames in which ban appeals will be taken into consideration. Posting a ban appeal that does not fit into the below time frames will result in the appeal being immediately denied and a warning/ban issued to your account.
  • Ban time under 1 week: A second unban request is not allowed.
  • Ban time over 1 week: You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 week after the denial.
  • Ban time over 1 month: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the denial.
  • Ban time over 3 months: You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the first denial, and a third unban request after 8 weeks of the second denial.
  • Ban time over 1 year: You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.