Duhya - Paramedic
Name: Duhya
Time/Date: July 24th 2011
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16771337
Blacklisted Job: Paramedic
Admin who blacklisted you: Not sure, had a mic and sounded 12-15 years old.
Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was blacklisted for stealing a car as a medic.

I understand now that i should not commit crimes as a government job and feel that being banned from such a important job forever, when i'm often the only person willing to go medic is unfair.

My crime was relatively minor and would usually be punished by jail time, but instead i am unable to use a important job forever. After all this time i have not committed any other offenses, and there are many times when i want to be a paramedic because people are being hurt, and nobody is healing them.

Please consider this request, and find some sort of empathy for me and my situation.
I hope i get a response this time and my request isn't lost.
(12-15-2011, 12:13 AM)Bill Wrote: I hope i get a response this time and my request isn't lost.
Be patient Smile
Hi, its been at least 2 weeks and noone has gotten back to me. I'm being patient but i would apprieciate if someone took the 2 seconds to look this request over and deny or approve it. Surprised noone was bored when server was down and checked it out.