Unban Request.
My name is rawsas

The ban of my number is 5224

I was banned by [FL] Toby @ Sponsoring

Rp server, running on rp_evocityv2d

BlueScattle, death-slots and me.

Well, what happend was i got all kiddy and raged without a reason. First of i raged because he broke the rules, he random raided me and my friend like 3-4 times. I lost 15k, so i raged, wich was stupid. I was stupid enough to threat him by hacking him, thats impossible for a random guy playing gmod i guess, and he belived me I think, so he made the ban request. Very sad, since i love the server and already played 13 hours on it, on 3 days. Its my first time playing gmod, and i love it again. Also the raid where i threated him to "ddos his ip" was because he prop pushed trought the doors. Huh

You threatened to DDos a player on FL server's While playing on FL and typing in OOC and /pm.

He has proof that you were threatening a play on FL about hacking AND DDOS.

As to him breaking rules, if you have evidences i will review it.

You shall NOT be unbanned but if Blue agree's i might lower it.
(12-03-2011, 01:32 AM)Toby Wrote: You threatened to DDos a player on FL server's While playing on FL and typing in OOC and /pm.

He has proof that you were threatening a play on FL about hacking AND DDOS.

As to him breaking rules, if you have evidences i will review it.

You shall NOT be unbanned but if Blue agree's i might lower it.

Okay, dont unban me. I was stupid guess i deserve it Sad
I didn't believe it, but I still felt threatened. But I think it would be allright if the ban was lowered. I think he learned hes lesson.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
(12-06-2011, 06:24 AM)BlueScattle Wrote: I didn't believe it, but I still felt threatened. But I think it would be allright if the ban was lowered. I think he learned hes lesson.

Thanks<3

- Denied
DDOS is never ok.