Build Competition!
The event is scheduled for this Saturday at 7pm GMT.

Judges will be:

John Silver
Jan
Lesanka

I hope you all have a good time. If you haven't applied already, do so.

People may show up on the day however will be expected to have read the rules on this thread.

We hope you will enjoy the event and wish you good luck.
The following 4 users Like Centurion's post:
  • Marvin, MrFinnConlon, Random, DreeBott
Awesome!, i'll attend if possible, seems fun.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I sincerely hope those 2 staff members (you know who you are) in the top 10 current richest FL members will make a generous donation as promised or I'll be disappointed. (and call you cheap skates for a while)
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(02-01-2017, 09:55 PM)Agorith Wrote: or I'll be disappointed

Message deleted, user warned.

OT: good luck with the event, looks good
(02-02-2017, 09:14 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 09:55 PM)Agorith Wrote: or I'll be disappointed

Yea cause people actually care about your feelings...
Get a reality check honestly, feelings doesn't do shit and is worth jack shit in real life
No offense but you're not an admin anymore, so the asslickers wont be backing you up anymore
And the toxic behaviour... Get over it, FL will move on, with or without you

OT: good luck with the event, looks good
Not trying to take this off topic but that was quite a toxic post Greed. Everyone makes mistakes including yourself and everyone deserves a second chance. So just chill out a bit pal.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • NightHawkd
(02-03-2017, 08:12 AM)Holdem Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 01:05 PM)Holdem Wrote: Great idea but very sad that it's actual players that need to cough up prize money for events when we at the staff team could simply organize it and give the prizes without anyone having to use their own in-game money. I suggest we return them the money and use alternative methods for the prizes.

Just so everyone is aware, I created a thread in the Admin section to discuss how silly it is to have users pay for events when we could do it. We held a poll and more than 75% of the staff members voted to refund the money to the donors and implement alternative prizes, such as Donator status', cash prizes or other in-game items. Soul simply refused and said that "maybe" in the future we "might" be able to give something small, "like 100k". I gave a "long" rant about how ridiculous this is and how we need to start giving back to the community, but I have just been ignored. I'm not happy with how things are going and I will do my best to get the community "A better deal", as long as I don't get ignored again.

I'd like to apologize to everyone involved, unfortunately we have an owner that just takes and never gives anything back, which is the reason why so many staff members have left over the past months. Either way, I hope yous all have fun tomorrow either way! May the best builder win Smile

Not surprised, but still a shame
Starting in two hours, keep an eye on this thread for the password of the event server that will be posted once the event starts.
I'm sorry, but I can't attend because of an extreme lack of time.
Plastic world is out.
Team name: Renegilodes

Players in Team (2 max): Jonas & Panda

Rate your skills out of 10: 10/10.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • MrFinnConlon, Panda
Team name: GetReadyToGetDivedOn

Players in Team (2 max): 1 

Rate your skills out of 10: 11 9
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 4 users Like Divey's post: