Report: (3)TheSuspect
Video 
Name of player: (3)TheSuspect 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169387330

Time in GMT: Around 17:45

Server: V4B1

Summary: Me and my friend had a store where we sold 'gardening' tools to customers but, instead we sold illegal goods such as weed to customers however, this was unknown to the Police. 

The story begins when I meet a guy called (3)TheSuspect who was a citizen at the time and I offered to sell him cocaine and weed, he didn't want any and left. Next time I see him he is a Police Officer and comes up to my store saying that he has a search warrant and he needed to search my store otherwise he threatened to lock me up however, obviously he didn't have one as he kept telling me to open the doors when would if he could ram the doors open. (Metagaming) Although I don't have evidence of this, I just wanted to add to the background to the story.

The rulebreaking starts when (3)TheSuspect and another officer is searching through my store for any illegal goods(contraband & weed), in response to this I kill them both hoping they didn't call for backup which they didn't of course. 

Few minutes later he returns back to my store with a team of SRU and some other Police Officers. This is metagaming and breaking NLR because he gave information of my illegal actions as if he had escaped and survived the gunfight and also entered the same RP/area under 10 minutes. I confront him of this rulebreak and he responds with bullshit excuses and reasons - I personally think he has something against me. While I was confronting him I 'MYSTERIOUSLY' die by morphing into a watermelon.

After my NLR was off, I returned to the scene and there was (3)TheSuspect waiting to arrest me - (Because I am the same exact person even after dying and spawning in). In response to this, I kill him as kept harassing me non-stop and tried to get me arrested. He returns back roughly 3 minutes later to pick up his car near at the same place he died and said: "NLR Timer is off". Sure pal, NLR, its over.

3x Breaking NLR
2x Metagaming

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqqGCO0v...e=youtu.be
Approved;

Try and refrain from gunning down police officers on the street that publicly in the future though. You're a BMD; you sell black market stuff and any attention you draw to one place you'd abandon immediately..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Moved.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]