Report on [FL:RP]ZoZo
First of all, I disagree with this Report.

I was quietly in my house, set Sharpshooter, come and commit criminalitet, by stealing my car. Then she requires 5k for the car. I stole her car and parked it in the garage. After that pm, she changed her role to President and just left the roleplay when she demanden 5k and then switched to President. 

In the Rules of Crime Rules "16.4", she had not a valid reason to Steal cars.
And i have spoken to an admin Yesterday about this where Real G got a ban for trying to steal my copcar while not having a valid reason, (Feffe)
OOC and IC chat rules "5.3" Do not have private conversations in OOC chat; use the /pm command. (Sharpshooter) (PM) To [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Vay vay,OOC küfür(Oooh,OOC insult) Ive have not insultet in anyways in OOC.  I am allowed to reply in turkish, as there is not rule about "english only in PM at forums" She says that im metagaming her by PM her in turkish as "siktir git" which means "fuck off" and after that i reply in english by saying i have har car. later on she relpy byherself in Turkish, which i dont understand why she wants to report it herself?

We do assume that PM is a textmessage "on a phone ingame" and you can reply in what languange and what style u want not offending the regular Racism rules etc. Because u can do the same in reallife and this is RP.

I Got the same evidence as Sharpshooter but she is missing where it all started!.

Evidence:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=840528245 [Image: ico_external_link.gif] http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=840528278 [Image: ico_external_link.gif]

Btw she is not translating everything correctly and makes me sound like the guilty one!
(PM) [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Nedenim var, Tax 80% Tek citizen ben im [Image: wink.gif](I do,taxes are %80 and im the only citizen ingame) - Reason she did this is to offend me by not paying the 5k for my own car.

(PM) To [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Bir de şöyle bir durum var,benim çaldığımı

bilemezsin,meslek değiştirdim (Btw,you could not know I stole it,I changed jobs a while after stealing) - She changed her job after she stole it which doesnt make any sense when i enden the conversation about the stolen car. And she is saying byherself that she canged job.  

(PM) [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): bende seni yazacam Arabami caliyon garayin bile yok(I'll report you too,you stole my car without having a garage) - I am only informing her here that i will report her too, nothing else.

(PM) [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): ama calmak icin sebebin yokdu dun bunu admin lan konustum(You did not have a reason to steal, i spoke with and admin about it, (Feffe, and Jonas)

(PM) To [FL:RP] ✪ZoZo (828): Beni görmediğin için de(You didn't see me too) - And now she is changing the subject to avoid the question about the valid reason to steal the car.

The translated sentences in turkish to english by her are not 100% correct and are missing details which is explained and filled above.

If anyone have  questions you are morethan welcome to PM me or reply here.

Sorry if my english isnt readable just pm or reply for correctly answers if its needed. 

I see my rights to defend myself in a complicated situation, and want to solve this by rules and peacefully.

(Was replied in a rush as i have a reallife job to deal with)

Kind Regards ZoZo

Messages In This Thread
Report on [FL:RP]ZoZo - by Archer - 01-12-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: Report on [FL:RP]ZoZo - by ZoZo - 01-12-2017, 10:27 AM
RE: Report on [FL:RP]ZoZo - by Archer - 01-12-2017, 10:38 AM
RE: Report on [FL:RP]ZoZo - by ZoZo - 01-12-2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Report on [FL:RP]ZoZo - by Jonas - 01-21-2017, 05:33 PM
RE: Report on [FL:RP]ZoZo - by Archer - 01-12-2017, 04:31 PM
RE: Report on [FL:RP]ZoZo - by Archer - 01-12-2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Report on [FL:RP]ZoZo - by ZoZo - 01-12-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: Report on [FL:RP]ZoZo - by Reebs - 01-12-2017, 06:25 PM
RE: Report on [FL:RP]ZoZo - by Archer - 01-13-2017, 07:19 PM