[Closing] Slyfox Task Force
(08-27-2017, 09:15 PM)Rumble™ Wrote: Great to see SlyFox back in Business.

I have been part of many Groups like ECC, Estleback and CYVU but being part of the old SlyFox force has been a special time for me.
Best of luck!

We do our best, and  especially with the different time zones. Cheese
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to announce that Slyfox TaskForce does now own a new HQ on CR. 81 Road outside the city. Those will be used for people who would like to join the force or want to hire us for a job. 

Previews:

Spoiler :

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 2 users Like Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Altoria, Link

Besides the Burger King as HQ, We now have the Hospital. It has been abandoned for so long, but no more. The Slyfox Task Force can operate from there in the City.
Along with the other Bases and offices we now have, we can operade from several locations to provide our clients a good service.
[Image: 2P7Ehgf.png]

The following 5 users Like Altoria's post:
  • ELAD, Janzo 火, Link, Mr. Flaminator, Ivan Tempski
Looking good.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Altoria, Mr. Flaminator
Every member is allowed to start a mission on Slyfox. protect people, ask around who needs a guard.
If none is hiring, you can still guide traffic, seek out contraband and contain it.

No need to wait for me to be online. Take the initiative Smile
I do my best to be online every day, but real life got me this busy that most weekends are full, but on work days I can be here.
The following 3 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Link, Falc, Lewwings

We would like to welcome
Jim Woods(Jim) and Coral Ocean(ツ$&№✗™) as Agents

Welcome on the team. We have seen you both and glad we did.

Agent: Jack 'leon' Anderson has been promoted to Sergeant

The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • jhayw, Flex
OOC Forum name: Razor
OOC Steam name: Razor
Family name: Turner
Name: Jake
Other names used: Razor
Citizenship: UK Citizen | Evocity Citizen
Sex: Male
Do you have work rights in Evo City?: Y
Experience: Use to serve in the Navy Seals and have served with the SRU task force multiple times before. I had excellent shooting skills and stealth. My most successful mission was when we saved hostages from Somalian Pirates. Was a captain of the force and have a went to a Maratime College when I was 20. I have been shot directly in the helmet but carried on fighting as the bullet did not pass through. I have no family and I have nothing to loose. I will fight for life.
Are you currently in the posession of a weapons licence?: Y
Within the last 10 years, have you been to court in Evo City or elsewhere and been convicted of an offence?: N
Within the last 5 years, in Evo City or elsewhere, have you been found guilty of an offence (other than a minor traffic offence) where the court has decided to record no conviction: N
You must state if you have ever been a Police Officer and include the jurisdiction. Former: Y 

Spoiler :

Date from: 14/02/2003
Date to: 14/05/2017
Jurisdiction: Evocity - permitted in wilderness, city and country side.

Have you ever shot a person?: Y
Out of self defence would you shoot a person?: Y
Would you torture someone to get infrmation?: No. If it was threatening a citizens life then we would obviously take the measures that are needed.
Are you a psychopath?: N

We would like to welcome
Jake 'Razor' Turner (Razor) as Agent

Nice Rp'erand a good builder. We have worked together on some and even today in the nexus. Great job there.
Welcome on the team.

The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Xesus, Flex
(09-14-2017, 07:46 PM)Hostage Wrote: ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We would like to welcome
Jake 'Razor' Turner (Razor) as Agent

Nice Rp'erand a good builder. We have worked together on some and even today in the nexus. Great job there.
Welcome on the team.

I'm sure he will be a good Fox in the team.   Cheese
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Flex's post:
  • Altoria
OOC Forum name: (Wreckpod1)
OOC Steam name: (Ryuk)
Family name: (Shinigami)
Name: (Ryuk Shinigami)
Other names used: (None)
Citizenship: (US Citizen)
Sex: (Male/ Female) Male
Do you have work rights in Evo City?: (Y/N) Y
Experience: (I worked in SAS for 4 years I was in bomb squad for 5 years)
Are you currently in the posession of a weapons licence?: (Y/N) Y
Within the last 10 years, have you been to court in Evo City or elsewhere and been convicted of an offence?: (Y/N) N
Within the last 5 years, in Evo City or elsewhere, have you been found guilty of an offence (other than a minor traffic offence) where the court has decided to record no conviction: (Y/N) N
You must state if you have ever been a Police Officer and include the jurisdiction. Former: (Y/N) (N)
Have you ever shot a person?: (Y/N) Y
Out of self defence woud you shoot a person?: (Y/N)If they show a threat to me yes I would
Would you torture someone to get infrmation?: (Y/N)No I would interrogate
Are you a psychopath?: (Y/N)N