BMW will be replaced with..
Tomo I agree it is limited to what you can choose however not everything has to be a sports car. I think what's necessary is a massive price re-work of the current cost of vehicles, the likes of a Bentley Continental, Rolls Royce Phantom, they reek class and style. It doesn't have to be flashy or sporty, we have plenty of sports cars, nearly every car in the game is a sports car for one million in wanting something classy as fuck not something made by a 3D printer in Japan. 

Anyway thats my take on it, that why I prefer to see city cars instead of flashy sports numbers.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Tomo
The car looks amazing.

Too bad i can't afford it :/
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I really like the car, However I will stay with my BMW this time. In my opinion a third ferrari into the server is abit too much. But like I said that is my view on it, everyone their opinion is different. Anyway good work

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Cant see the video
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Car looks noice, although I will have too keep my bby BMW Tounge
I'd pay for a million for a fastback, [Image: lfRxwOD.jpg]

Please consider class and style instead of speed and brand next time a car is picked.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Floodify, Random, Teendiver
(01-10-2017, 02:18 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 02:12 AM)Grant Wrote: I went from 0-600k from selling/absolutely grinding some contra & 20 pots of weed in a few days saving for this new car! 

Now I'm slightly disapointed but don't want to sound rude. 

Great effort development team, thanks for adding more variety but this one isn't for me.
Thanks for your feedback. Why are you disappointed and what car would you like to see as the 1 million car? (That's available on workshop/GMod)

There is still a chance another car will get chosen if that is what the community wants.
Thanks for listening to feedback but in my opinion it seems errr kinda TOO sporty? I like luxery over sporty. Something like the Lamboghini Huracan, or the veyron or even the Koenigsegg. These are more sutible. Because they're top of the line in every shape and form without looking completely like a race car.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
(01-10-2017, 08:26 AM)Midget Wrote: I'd pay for a million for a fastback, [Image: lfRxwOD.jpg]

Please consider class and style instead of speed and brand next time a car is picked.
But there is a fastback for 160k???
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
(01-10-2017, 08:41 AM)Grant Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 08:26 AM)Midget Wrote: I'd pay for a million for a fastback, [Image: lfRxwOD.jpg]

But there is a fastback for 160k???
There's a big difference.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Floodify
I would defiantly be more happy if we had a more classy car other than sports cars. Sports cars don't really interest me all that much as I do prefer class and style. - Written on my IPhone