BMW will be replaced with..
(01-08-2017, 11:29 AM)Grant Wrote: Oh my god!! Yay! I literally bought a BMW an hour ago. 

The worth will sky rocket!

I'll buy it off you!
The following 1 user Likes E.Kilby's post:
  • Teendiver
(02-12-2017, 09:58 AM)[FL:RP] Edna Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 11:29 AM)Grant Wrote: Oh my god!! Yay! I literally bought a BMW an hour ago. 

I'll buy it off you!

"Replaced"

I am pretty sure that means it is being removed from the gamemode.
Regards, Midget

(02-12-2017, 04:56 PM)MidgetHD Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 09:58 AM)[FL:RP] Edna Wrote:

I'll buy it off you!

"Replaced"

I am pretty sure that means it is being removed from the gamemode.

[Image: ffd14a4773b40311e3bc130d7cbfb164.png]
Is This still happening?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 4 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Link, Pear, Robbtja, Agorith
Personally I don't think it should be made unsellable / undroppable - so what if the price goes high? It gives something of value and a fluctuating price market for something.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes memeSake's post:
  • RobotDuck
(02-12-2017, 11:15 PM)memeSake Wrote: Personally I don't think it should be made unsellable / undroppable - so what if the price goes high? It gives something of value and a fluctuating price market for something.

Bro, that has been made clear weeks ago. Ain't no bmw gonna be able to be dropped or sold to other users after update.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(02-12-2017, 08:04 PM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote: Is This still happening?

Give it another month maybe, this truly is the biggest challenge the team has ever had to face!
Totally understandable to take months!
The following 3 users Like Agorith's post:
  • BlackWidow, RobotDuck, Link
(02-13-2017, 12:01 AM)Floodify Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 11:15 PM)memeSake Wrote: Personally I don't think it should be made unsellable / undroppable - so what if the price goes high? It gives something of value and a fluctuating price market for something.

Bro, that has been made clear weeks ago. Ain't no bmw gonna be able to be dropped or sold to other users after update.

That's not what I'm asking though, is it? I wasn't asking whether it would be able to be dropped - I was making a point that I don't understand why it won't be allowed.

I understand that it has already been said that it won't be possible to drop the BMW after the update and therefore to sell to other players - but I was giving my opinion.. What harm does it really do to have a vehicle go up in worth? Was just wondering because the correlation between rarity and worth will always exist and I don't see a downside particularly. If it's not worth the higher price, people won't buy it and the price would go down anyway.

(02-13-2017, 12:45 PM)memeSake Wrote:

That's not what I'm asking though, is it? I wasn't asking whether it would be able to be dropped - I was making a point that I don't understand why it won't be allowed.

I understand that it has already been said that it won't be possible to drop the BMW after the update and therefore to sell to other players - but I was giving my opinion.. What harm does it really do to have a vehicle go up in worth? Was just wondering because the correlation between rarity and worth will always exist and I don't see a downside particularly. If it's not worth the higher price, people won't buy it and the price would go down anyway.

Sorry. I read it last night when I was too tired. Pardon me.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Link
(02-13-2017, 01:50 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 12:45 PM)memeSake Wrote:

Sorry. I read it last night when I was too tired. Pardon me.

No need to apologise bro ;*