[FL] Brikaas report by Joe carter
Name: Joe Carter

Time/Date: 4/01/17 At 6:48
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58063457

Name of Administrator: [FL] Brikaas

Evidence: Just stating that I wasn't present for the reason for the original unblacklist request however there was clear evidence shown and he denied his own report which is rediculous. I'm in no way connected to the incident like I said before but there was proof shown and the admin wasn't taking fear RP seriously or even rping at all. No wonder people RDM etc when admins can't take it seriously. And how can an admin deny his own report? Admin abuse? Aswell as blacklisting someone for his own convenience?

Evidence:
[Image: bEo0mku.jpg]

[Image: lB4wS79.jpg]
Good afternoon,

I do not understand the use of this Admin Abuse case, nothing abusive is being shown.
Administrators can close Unban/Unblacklist request is they are the banning Administrator.

Neither would your screenshots show any abuse of powers.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(01-05-2017, 01:03 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Good afternoon,

I do not understand the use of this Admin Abuse case, nothing abusive is being shown.
Administrators can close Unban/Unblacklist request is they are the banning Administrator.

Neither would your screenshots show any abuse of powers.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator

Surely if the reports against you, you cannot just close it. It's not a fair judgment for the player because the admin could do what they please without the possibility of being punished.
A few years ago, admins weren't allowed to deny their own UBR's.

However, because of this, many UBR's were left open because no other fellow admin closed them for their mates.
Therefore, admins nowadays are allowed to close their UBR's, which means Brik never really abused any powers.

Case closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]