Infernaw Editing Profiles
Name: Ghost

Time/Date: 03/01/2017
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:43964937

Name of Administrator: [FL] Infernaw

Evidence: Infernaw has gone out of her way to edit my forum profile to disrespect me. Yes, I am banned. It is still my profile and not Infernaw’s to edit and mess around with. My title use to say “I’ll leave this blank” and Infernaw has changed it to “Betrayer”. 

She is abusing hes powers by editing my profile when it’s not his. I never asked her to touch my profile, regardless of my perma ban.

Since you’re not going to tell me who it is I’ll post it on every single admin that can delete/edit logs.

[img] https://i.gyazo.com/5ccbff9930b99b0dce18...3d2fdd.png[/img]

[Image: 011f4e97d376a2a755e1ba72efd5048e.png]
If it was me I would've said so in Generation's case.
As mentioned in that report, you have absolutely no evidence but assumptions on who did it.

Stop bypassing your forum ban by posting through other people's accounts.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
In fact, I was the one who edited your profile. Want to know why?

Because you deserve it. You've resigned as admin and abused the remaining power you've still had. You've not only given all your friends millions of ingame money and items, you've also shared a big part of the admin office in your Skype call with them.

You've got your own friends banned by your silly behaviour. You have been given trust in this community which you've majorly abused at the end. That's why justice was served to you, giving you a rank that only a few people have here: 'Betrayer'

You've done a good job as admin, however, you completely ruined everything by doing things that you were 100% sure of are absolutely intolerable.

Only after an apology by you to the people that you gave the items and money too, as well as the SA team, will release you from the Betrayer rank.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.