Server banner V2D Server banner V33X
Fearless TeamSpeak Viewer Server banner 				Build
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musical Theatre
Just want to know if any of you are interested in it in any way?  

Trying to look for someone who does lol
[Image: yhm7o00.png]
I am one to like theatre in general, musical threatre is okay, Les Miserables and all that good stuff.
[Image: ueb3I1B.png]
Yeah, I absolutely love Musical Theatre!

I've been in 2 musicals and a pantomime so far and I plan to do more.

The first play I did was We Will Rock You and I was a Bohemian with a small talking role and then the following year I did Little Shop of Horrors with the same cast which I could one of the main roles, Mr. Mushnik, which of course included singing, acting and dancing, especially in the number Mushnik and Son. The cast I performed with have quite the reputation and 6,000 people came to see that show overall.
I also did a pantomime of Aladdin where I played the Emperor and hopefully I'm doing Beauty and the Beast this year.

I also listen to a lot of musical soundtracks, one of my favourites being the recent show, Hamilton.
[Image: zcacheA.png]
I had to do drama at school about 5 years ago and I hated every minute of it. Haven't done anything since.
[Image: 5kJXuUY.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Ph4ntom
(01-03-2017, 01:09 PM)Divey Wrote: Yeah, I absolutely love Musical Theatre!

I've been in 2 musicals and a pantomime so far and I plan to do more.

The first play I did was We Will Rock You and I was a Bohemian with a small talking role and then the following year I did Little Shop of Horrors with the same cast which I could one of the main roles, Mr. Mushnik, which of course included singing, acting and dancing, especially in the number Mushnik and Son. The cast I performed with have quite the reputation and 6,000 people came to see that show overall.
I also did a pantomime of Aladdin where I played the Emperor and hopefully I'm doing Beauty and the Beast this year.

I also listen to a lot of musical soundtracks, one of my favourites being the recent show, Hamilton.

If you love Hamilton, you're going to love my new event *wink wink*

I've been in about 6 shows and have had parts in all of them. I recently did WWRY and was the vocal understudy for Khashoggi and Galelio. I'm currently in a youth production of Legally Blonde and have the part as Professor Callahan. I've played Elder Price in a Book of Mormon concert. I've also played Marius in Les Mis and hoping to play Valjean in the next production in my area. I was also lucky to have the vocal role of Alexander Hamilton in a Youth Group showcase where we performed "My Shot".
[Image: yhm7o00.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ph4ntom's post:
  • Divey