[FORUM GAME] Stupid /me
Lmao I'd only be embaressed if anything he roasted me on was actually based on facts.
Piss poor desperate attempts, boys.
Definitely not impressed.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(12-30-2016, 10:41 PM)Agorith Wrote: Lmao I'd only be embaressed if anything he roasted me on was actually based on facts.
Piss poor desperate attempts, boys.
Definitely not impressed.

Great example of todays liberal youth... Not even ashamed of not having a job/education at your age, and living at moms while getting ALLOWANCE... And no one expects you to be impressed, I wouldn't be impressed either if I hadn't achieved anything in my life and still lived with my parents at age 22
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Willem de Walrus
What if this thread was a clever successful attempt to get greed and Agorith at each other's throat. But for real you two don't like each other why bother replying to each other.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(12-30-2016, 10:56 PM)King Kickass Wrote: What if this thread was a clever successful attempt to get greed and Agorith at each other's throat.  But for real you two don't like each other why bother replying to each other.

Well to be fair seeing as he's blatantly ignoring what I say and continues with the same piss poor attempts to provoke me he's clearly just in need of any form of entertainment.
And to be fair so was I at the time so I guess in the end we're just providing a service to one another. Smile
* The Face Of FL holds us thumbs up at Greed's dead dad's grave.
The following 1 user Likes The Face Of FL's post:
  • Zambie
* MrFinnConlon Impersonates an admin, tricks a SA to give him admin perms. Then he unbans frost and then deletes all  the teamspeak channels before moving to limelight
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Enough arguing on this thread. Stop giving eachother childish insults. Keep this OT.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(12-31-2016, 03:29 AM)Random Wrote: Enough arguing on this thread. Stop giving eachother childish insults. Keep this OT.

Only one person insulting people here to be fair, I've been playing nice.  Nervous
* god Hands over a plastic medal to Agorith - At least the effort counts.

* god Hands over a golden plated trophy to GreeD - We have a winner!
Lol your even wearing red lipstick to leave a kiss mark.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]