Please Unban Me!
My name: Dominic O'Brien

My Ban ID: 5390

Banned By: [FL] Shadow

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Involved: Dorag, Evolka and Lagger

Why we should unban you:
I think I should be unbanned as I was falsely accused of doing something... Of which I have no knowledge of. I was in three pictures. I had nothing to do with RDM or anything like that. I only admit to have my gun unholstered (Stupid). But the accusation was that for the past couple of days I had been causing hell for Dorag and Evolka when yesterday was the first time i'd spoken to either of them so I think there is a little bit of exaguration in the post to make the admins feel some empathy.

I don't actually know what my ban was for. If it was for unholstering a gun I find that it defeats the fact of it being a semi-serious RP.

Not also that but Dorag and Evolka were more or less making it hell for me and Lagger as they were constantly killing us for no reason. It's basically Dorag has twisted it around waited till the aftermath where he is proven to be the innocent one and he hasn't actaully done anything wrong. This isn't true.

If you look at all the players on the server at the time besides Evolka i'm certain they would also agree that they had been breaking the rules.

I'm not sure how long my ban is but I would really appreciate it if someone took a little time to read it and look carefully.

I have a link here of the false accusation against me. What I dont understand is what this has to do with me as I say nothing hateful or nasty about him I don't try and bend the rules nor break them why I am banned is beyond me. Here is the link to Dorag's ban request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=7700

You was banned by PrivateToast, your ban just wasn't executed, so I did it in his place as it was approved for a day ban.