UBR : GHOSTK1LL3R, Kippsee, Cox, Falcao, Jackz
Captain Barry Speaking:
I am posting this as a request from the persons banned. I've found that focusing on being a good father is a better goal in life than trying to become a moderator on a gmod server that will be absent from peoples memories in 15 years time. Just in case you believe I still care about that. Thanks for your kind words in my mod thread (this information was already leaked FYI), I'm thankful for those who stood up for me when I wasn't there to defend myself. Now that's my little goodbye out the way, back to the reason you're here. Everything from this point on will be spoken by the users banned.

Your name: Falcao, Kippsee, Cox, Jackz, GHOSTK1LL3R

Your SteamID: If required I can fetch all STEAMID’s

Your ban ID:

Banned by: The staff team communally

Reason: TOS as its preference

Involved: Ourselves and those that were inflicted by our actions

Why we should unban you:
What’s up boys it’s GHOSTK1LL3R. As it falls upon the new year it calls for new year resolutions and we have pledged that our new year’s resolution will be to not break rules on FL.
I’m just going to lay it out on the lines here. You admins take this shit well to seriously, you can deny it all you like but some of you on the staff team look for reasons to ban people purely because you don’t like them. It’s a game, get over it.
We played the game as legitimate as you did but you used cold, childish ways to hunt TOS to get us banned. As a result, yes you have succeeded and achieved your goal. However, at what cost? For those of you which wanted us banned you have as a result lost V2D as a whole. You can deny the fact all you like (you said it was exams which was why no-one played on it) but we would bring many people onto V2D to play.
What we ask for is a ‘new’ start. Unban us and let us play again, you can classify us as ‘minges’ but ‘minges’ don’t get more roleplay points as admins and some of us achieve admin/teacher.
I understand there is a lot of ‘ToS’ we broke and many of you will just state ‘they broke so many rules…’. Yes, yes, we did, I am not denying that. However, we brought a challenge and players to the server whether you like it or not (With us playing alone is was 5 more people to the server).
This will most likely not even get read which is a shame as it shows some hold grudges on a Gmod server and take this shit to seriously but for those who have read this, I wish you a happy new year and I hope you achieve something in the next year to come.
-   Ghost
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Would you kindly make separate UBR's because these cannot be handled as one.

Closing this one.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]