Scrobble Unban Request
Your name: Dylan (Goes by Scrobble)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50724811

Your ban ID: 72080

Banned by: [FL] MasterNoda

Reason: Double Accounting. Scamming player of 700k.

Involved: Player I scammed, Can't remember who.

[b]Why we should unban you: Half a year ago, When I got myself banned for double accounting and scamming, I was in a 'bad shape' as some people would call it. I failed my education because I didn't like it at all. I hath to change. So I did. I changed education to a police academy, which at the time of my ban was hard for myself to get into, since I hath to step up my game and do more sports like running and lifting. At that time of the ban I was pretty much dedicated to Fearless, I played the game everyday and almost couldn't see a day without playing, It was effectively effecting the way I lived. So I hath to do something about it, Since requesting a ban was no longer being done I hath to come up with something else, It was getting myself banned so I couldn't play on Fearless anymore. As I did, I logged in both my accounts and got them permanent banned. Because of this I hath more spare time to do everything I could to be accepted on this police academy, With joy! I've been accepted there and I am now following the education for a couple of months now. Also, Because of this new education I learned A lot of new subjects regarding the police, which could help me give a more mature and realistic role play experience on Fearless. I find it to be time for me to once again play on Fearless but with caution, I am no longer a gamer because I changed my lifestyle because of this new education. I feel like returning when I have spare time. This is probably getting too long so I will end it here, This is my unban request and you just read the reason why I should be unbanned. [/b]