[Solved] Lost Money due to ban
I was purchasing 7.25k worth of items from the gun dealer when i get banned mid transaction, causing me to lose the money before the gun dealer finished giving me the 25 rifle ammo, if you look in the logs you can clearly see me only picking up 5 of the 25 meaning that i am still owed 20 rifle ammo. If there is anything you can do to refund the lost 20 rifle ammo due to the ban being accepted on the forums during the time of the transaction.
I'm sorry to say this but I don't think a admin going refund you
it just tough luck but just in case I'll pm couple of admins as it Christmas just don't get your hopes up
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
It is unlikely that the team are going to refund your money as it was at your own fault. It's worth a shot but I don't think it's going to happen bud.
I think this is a bit like when you place contraband but the server crashes. Again, hate to say it but I doubt you'll get refunded. Sorry pal.
I will refund you. It's different than a server crash. The player was banned (action) by the admin which caused the transaction failure.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
This is a very rare case as it is mid transaction and not like a server crash.

A problem regarding a transaction due to a server crash is based upon the good etiquette of the other player. They are often asked to continue the transaction upon returning.

However, as SoulRipper states it was an action that dictated your fate. If it is an action that causes a mishap during a transaction, both players are required to continue with the agreed transaction.

I hope this has helped you understand for future reference, Jonathon. And my tip here is to not get banned, and avoid such an incident ever occurring again.
"Answered" I guess.

(12-25-2016, 12:49 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I will refund you. It's different than a server crash. The player was banned (action) by the admin which caused the transaction failure.