[Solved] riots
Am I allowed to do a riot rp?
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
You are allowed to aslong as you have a valid RP reason to riot and a good enough background reasoning's.
Can I do a protest rather than a riot?
Thank you Envy
you are allowed have a peaceful protest RP.
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
You are perfectly liable to organise a riot RP as long as there in an RP reason.

For example, you are a rebel and rebels are banned. You have the option to raid, yes, or you may do such a riot RP to spice things up from the norm.

And to answer your second question, yes you may do a peaceful protest. It would be refreshing to see such a thing.

However, please ensure it fits with the RP situation. Do not protest Women's Rights is they are already established.

I hope this helped you ELAD, and look forward to seeing you RP.
You must all way have a valid reason for every action you take.
You cannot do it on the pure basis that you feel like it.Doing so will lead to a hefty punishment. This is helped me, as so far my only ban has been received due to an angry Tomo. Nevertheless, if you are unsure about any actions you are about to take please ensure you ask an Admin or Teacher in @ or /help.
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
(12-24-2016, 06:46 PM)JohnSilver Wrote: You must all way have a valid reason for every action you take.
You cannot do it on the pure basis that you feel like it.Doing so will lead to a hefty punishment. This is helped me, as so far my only ban has been received due to an angry Tomo. Nevertheless, if you are unsure about any actions you are about to take please ensure you ask an Admin or Teacher in @ or /help.
thank you, please close the thread before Robbie does
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Robbtja
(12-24-2016, 07:54 PM)ELAD the Elf Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 06:46 PM)JohnSilver Wrote: You must all way have a valid reason for every action you take.
thank you, please close the thread before Robbie does

Answered.