Guide to job Chef
In this guide I'll write about the job Chef.Here are the main topics we'll learn about:
1-Where to get started
2-How to attract customers
3-How to RP cooking
4-Conclusion
1-Where to get started

To do a good chef roleplay,you'll need a realistic place to work at.This depends on what kind of roleplay you're doing.If it's a food stand,Shopping Street is a good place.If it's a luxury restaurant,choose Top Street.As I said earlier,this depends on how you will approach the RP.
2-How to attract customers
You'll need some kind of decoration to attract customers.This can range from simple signs to neon lights.In short,practice on building.Another idea to attract people is to use music.You can buy a radio from market,or use your own music with the realistic props.At last,you could invite a high-status person to your place.I've noticed that many people visit a RP after President or VP visits it.
3-How to RP cooking.
This is often done improperly.Do not just spawn food or do **He puts the meat in the pan and cooks it**,add description like **He puts the pink meat on the pan and the oil sizzles**.Don't forget to use the necessary props.You wouldn't be able to put the pie in the oven if you do not have one.Add realism to the roleplay.
4-Conclusion
[font]Before concludibg this guide,I want to give some tips:[/font]
-Use /help if you need help,Teachers will help you.
-If someone is being aggrressive at your rp and refusing to roleplay it out,call an admin or post a report on Forums.
This guide is finished,and feel free to give advice below.Hope you enjoyed it.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep