PR
Steam name: Liam2006
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150860895
Time in GMT: Around 10:30
Server: v4b1
Summary: backseat administration
Evidence:[Image: 6AA8D451287166ED7325DB2F3670593DF4034E79]
-Involved- (Police Officer that reported the two other officers)

He did backseat administrate but only because of the way he typed the reason, I told him to demote them for "manslaughter with a vehicle" but he chose cdm which would be breaking rules.
Hey Goat,

CDM is an OOC term. However, I don't believe that a person should be banned or blacklisted because they said "CDM" instead of "Running someone over". If anything, he should be warned that he shouldn't use those terms IC. The demote seems perfectly valid as the Officer did things that would have gotten him demoted in real life, therefore no rule has been broken here.

Thanks for the report though, don't hesitate in making another report if you believe someone else broke the rules, but this time I must deny this request as no rule was broken.

Thanks again!
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Moved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]