Guy gets away with scaming my arcade/cassino
So i will start with how the game works,
First there are guns inside a little box and you have to put real money in to try and get them out, if you mannage to get them out of the box you will be given that gun. Simple as that.

But there is always that one guy who puts a money prop inside of it hoping to get a free weapon, this is scaming plan and simple. So why when i posted a ban request on someone who did this, why did it get denied by Reebs?

The evidence i provided clearly showed the "Money" falling out of my arcade/cassino.

Reebs, I have nothing againt you at all infact i think you are a very good admin and knows what you are doing. I think you may have been tired or something due to you posting "Denied." and thing else.

What do you guys think?

My BanRequest: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=76787

Ban on someone who done that same thing: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=76879

Ps, Reebs if you would like me to close this and settle it in pms or over steam i would be happy about that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I think there wasn't enough evidence
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
That machine is a scam imo

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
This is a fair question. Reebs should have been more informative in his reasoning as to why your request was denied in order to avoid this confusion. I've sent him a PM so that he may give his outlook here.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Haarek
That 2nd guy should not be banned in the first place
(12-19-2016, 11:54 AM)ELAD the Elf Wrote: I think there wasn't enough evidence

You can clearly see that prop falling out of my Arcade/Cassino
I'll take another look at the PR when I get home later, as I think my decision may have been a bit rushed to deny the report.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(12-19-2016, 01:22 PM)Reebs Wrote: I'll take another look at the PR when I get home later, as I think my decision may have been a bit rushed to deny the report.

I undertand Reebs, it was very late.