Perm-Ban removal
Your name: LordMafia

Your ban ID: 70697

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63925176

Reason: Having multiple bans in short period of time - latest ban lying to administrator

Staff member who banned you: Hitman

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Firstly , I understand lying to an admin is a harsh crime, but I tried to explain my arguement that I didn't do it in a unban request 9 months ago. The main reason why I was banned was due to the fact that I received multiple bans in a short amount of time.

I undestand that my ban is not for a period of time but permanantly. Eversince, I found the reality that I will never experience fearless rp again, I moved onto other servers. I moved to rp servers like 'Blazin rp' & 'Revolution rp' whereby I engaged with the community, making new friends with staff and people. I helped nurture the community and the gaming experience by engaging with their forums and how to improve thier servers. What I'm trying to say is that eversince 9 months ago, I have matured, regret my actions and cleaned up my act. Every human is not perfect.... What I'm trying to say is that I have learnt my lesson and have done part of my sentence but in reality I can never lose the experience of fearless rp.

I ask you as a human not to  give me chance, but see how I have improved over the months.
I'll try to get in touch with Hitman to make a statement on this.

Please be patient.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(12-18-2016, 07:46 PM)Reebs Wrote: I'll try to get in touch with Hitman to make a statement on this.

Please be patient.

will do.
I am going to be completely honest here, as I was the banning administrator, I do not recall exactly what happened at the time as it was, based on the fact that it was extended by Infernaw, probably over a year ago.

Baased off of your ban history, you have amassed a total of actually 18 bans on the Fearless servers (on account of one being labeled as 12th ban last chance and receiving 6 bans beyong that point) and you have a history of regularly Disconnecting to avoid RP situations and/or staff and to add on top of all that, based on the ban history, lying.

My one question to you is if you aren't asking for a second chance, what are you asking for? Surely the purpose of an unban request is getting a second chance?

I'll message Reebs with my input as to what I think the outcome should be but it is not my decision.
(12-20-2016, 04:36 AM)Hitman Wrote: I am going to be completely honest here, as I was the banning administrator, I do not recall exactly what happened at the time as it was, based on the fact that it was extended by Infernaw, probably over a year ago.

Baased off of your ban history, you have amassed a total of actually 18 bans on the Fearless servers (on account of one being labeled as 12th ban last chance and receiving 6 bans beyong that point) and you have a history of regularly Disconnecting to avoid RP situations and/or staff and to add on top of all that, based on the ban history, lying.

My one question to you is if you aren't asking for a second chance, what are you asking for? Surely the purpose of an unban request is getting a second chance?

I'll message Reebs with my input as to what I think the outcome should be but it is not my decision.

What Im trying to say is that im not going to be perfect. Instead of having like 12 bans in 50 hrs you will see a massive improvment like 1 ban in 50 hours. This may seem that I am tempted to cause more havoc, but I speak truthly as this is a new me.
For what I can see regarding your bans, as Hitman stated, you have a huge history if lying to staff members, D/C to avoid staff members. In two separate occasions you got banned for the exact same reason, tranqing people randomly and then D/C to avoid the staff member. I really don't see how we can take you seriously here.

There are a few points and ideas that I believe you are getting completely wrong.

(12-20-2016, 08:53 AM)lordmafia Wrote: I understand lying to an admin is a harsh crime, but I tried to explain my arguement that I didn't do it in a unban request 9 months ago.

Saying that you didn't lie to an admin in an unban request you made 9 months ago after having lied time and time again to staff members does not prove your point, If anything it shows that you didn't care about lying to staff members until you were permanently banned.

(12-20-2016, 08:53 AM)lordmafia Wrote: What Im trying to say is that im not going to be perfect. Instead of having like 12 bans in 50 hrs you will see a massive improvment like 1 ban in 50 hours.

You are just giving us reasons to not unban you here. You are basically admitting that you will continue to break the rules but that you will only do it "every 50 hours or so". If you were going for "Probation" for a real life prison sentence for stealing many cars and your argument was "I won't steal so many cars when I'm out of prison, I'll just steal less and less often", do you really think they're going to let you out? Nervous

So essentially you are asking for a second 19th chance. As you can imagine, this is an absolutely huge amount of bans for such a low amount of hours, and not small offenses either. You came on to minge in the server deliberately several times, lied to admins several times, disconnected to avoid staff several times, done the same thing you were banned for before several times and now you're asking for us to unban you even though you've admitted that you will continue to break the rules, just less often.

If you were to get unbanned and you were to break the rules again, it would be a permanent ban again with very little hope of it ever being lifted.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(12-20-2016, 12:22 PM)Holdem Wrote: For what I can see regarding your bans, as Hitman stated, you have a huge history if lying to staff members, D/C to avoid staff members. In two separate occasions you got banned for the exact same reason, tranqing people randomly and then D/C to avoid the staff member. I really don't see how we can take you seriously here.

There are a few points and ideas that I believe you are getting completely wrong.

(12-20-2016, 08:53 AM)lordmafia Wrote: I understand lying to an admin is a harsh crime, but I tried to explain my arguement that I didn't do it in a unban request 9 months ago.

Saying that you didn't lie to an admin in an unban request you made 9 months ago after having lied time and time again to staff members does not prove your point, If anything it shows that you didn't care about lying to staff members until you were permanently banned.

(12-20-2016, 08:53 AM)lordmafia Wrote: What Im trying to say is that im not going to be perfect. Instead of having like 12 bans in 50 hrs you will see a massive improvment like 1 ban in 50 hours.

You are just giving us reasons to not unban you here. You are basically admitting that you will continue to break the rules but that you will only do it "every 50 hours or so". If you were going for "Probation" for a real life prison sentence for stealing many cars and your argument was "I won't steal so many cars when I'm out of prison, I'll just steal less and less often", do you really think they're going to let you out?  Nervous

So essentially you are asking for a second 19th chance. As you can imagine, this is an absolutely huge amount of bans for such a low amount of hours, and not small offenses either. You came on to minge in the server deliberately several times, lied to admins several times, disconnected to avoid staff several times, done the same thing you were banned for before several times and now you're asking for us to unban you even though you've admitted that you will continue to break the rules, just less often.

If you were to get unbanned and you were to break the rules again, it would be a permanent ban again with very little hope of it ever being lifted.

I don't know what to say , I mean I could play flrp for another 200 hours and then boom 1 ban and im done....

I'm not saying im going for another ban but I'm fudged in a way.

I'm in a predicament, could you tell me my options?
You have 8 bans showing on record, however one of these says "12th ban, last chance" which means that you had accumulated quite a few bans in your 200 hours here, prior to the wipe.

You've provided no convincing argument as to why we should unban you, and you've stated that we'd see a "massive improvement of 1 ban in 50 hours", which only makes me think that you plan to be banned again in 50 hours.

I thank you for taking the time to write this unban request, however you should have been permed a while ago, after your last chance was in place. You messed up and its time for you to pay the consequences.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]