Unban Request
Your name: Pickmeaxe

Your ban ID: 75144

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:42882518[/b]

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Reebs

Reason why you should be unbanned:
Well firstly to set the scene this admin took someone who I witnessed shooting 2 police officers and stealing their car and talked to him, let him talk to understand why he did it and then let him go. This was my first encounter EVER on this admin.

I was driving my car down the road and a lag spike hit me and my car went into a sign post while I was lagging, a police officer saw my car go into the post and started telling me to get out the car where I explained to him OOC: "Sorry it was a lagspike" and reckless driving was 15 minutes sentence time OOC so it probably would of been nice for him to let me go, doesn't matter. He seemed to void my request to let me go OOC so I carried on by getting out of my car and followed his instructions while he had a gun and waited until he pulled out his handcuffs to run away as he didn't have a gun in his hand so I felt my character wouldn't be breaking FearRP. I got into my car and tried to speed away with the officer still having the handcuffs in his hand due to reaction times. I then got pulled up to a roof by this admin and he said "You've broken FearRP" not getting my side on the story and I quickly told his briefly that I didn't think FearRP counted while he didn't have a firearm on him and he said no, I said oh sorry how am I supposed to know when my case makes logical sense in real life with people doing the tactic every day. He replied "I don't make the rules". I began to explain why I thought my decision was logical to be cut off mid talking by him banning me...
I don't think he was interested in my side of the story or logic as much as he was interested in banning me?
Reconsider that he let someone off earlier for shooting two police and stealing their car?
I'm left to wonder weather it's personal... 
Hello,

You were banned for violating FearRP. I'm not sure what you're on about me letting 2 people off for shooting at cars, as this was pretty much the first situation I had with you, with the exception of one earlier today, about 20 minutes prior to your ban. The situation I just mentioned was for CDM, and I let you go with a warning.

I had pulled you to a roof after MrFinnConlon had you at gunpoint, at which point you were, in fact, complying, however, when he switched to his handcuffs, you violated rule 2.1d (see full FearRP rules below) by running to your vehicle, jumping in, and driving away. I pulled you to the roof and stated that you had broken FearRP, and you stated "he had his handcuffs out, what's he going to do? Hit me with the handcuffs?". It was at this point that I banned you for a violation of rule 2.1d.

Spoiler: FearRP Rules

Rules Wrote:2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you.
2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon.
2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.
2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.
2.1e Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job.
2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.

The exact rule that you broke, 2.1d, is highlighted above.

What I said during the admin situation that we had, is, in fact, true. I do not make the rules, however, I am entrusted to enforce them.

Is there anything else you'd like to say before I conclude this UBR?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(12-19-2016, 12:14 AM)Reebs Wrote: Hello,

You were banned for violating FearRP. I'm not sure what you're on about me letting 2 people off for shooting at cars, as this was pretty much the first situation I had with you, with the exception of one earlier today, about 20 minutes prior to your ban. The situation I just mentioned was for CDM, and I let you go with a warning.

I had pulled you to a roof after MrFinnConlon had you at gunpoint, at which point you were, in fact, complying, however, when he switched to his handcuffs, you violated rule 2.1d (see full FearRP rules below) by running to your vehicle, jumping in, and driving away. I pulled you to the roof and stated that you had broken FearRP, and you stated "he had his handcuffs out, what's he going to do? Hit me with the handcuffs?". It was at this point that I banned you for a violation of rule 2.1d.

Spoiler: FearRP Rules

Rules Wrote:2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you.
2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint or in striking distance of a melee weapon.
2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.
2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.
2.1e Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job.
2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.

The exact rule that you broke, 2.1d, is highlighted above.

What I said during the admin situation that we had, is, in fact, true. I do not make the rules, however, I am entrusted to enforce them.

Is there anything else you'd like to say before I conclude this UBR?

No, I just think you could of handled it way better instead of cutting me off while explaining, I don't remember the CDM earlier as I kept getting pmed that I kept running people over as my Internets shit or my ping is messed I'm not sure but I keep driving into people, all this post was really for was to explain everything that I was about to before you cut me off and at the time of the ban it angered me as it was rude to not take interest in my side of the story. 
Alright.

I appreciate you taking the time to write this UBR and respond so quickly.

However, I am hereby denying this unban request on the grounds that you did, in fact, break rule 2.1d.

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]