UBR: iPro3million
Your name: iPro3million

Your ban ID: 75172

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87670220

Reason:  BRA (76960) - Punchwhoring as president, invalid reason to demote // As per last chance.

Staff member who banned you: Ghost

Reason why you should be unbanned: 

The evidence is misleading and i was not punchwhoring. The guy i was fighting wanted to be president, so i agreed to a wrestling match to determine the president. (Please bare in mind there were 10 people on the server at the time, with nobody doing any extensive roleplay.) I asked the officer to not intervene, which he did, hence the demote. As i was on a last chance i feel that this misleading ban request shouldnt be the unfair end of my long time on fl:rp. since being unbanned and on a last chance i have cleaned up my act and taken part in several roleplays and i plea that you dont let a silly event end my joy on a great server.
Hello, the player report that got approved on you shows you punching a citizen as a citizen. You then stopped a police officer from arresting the citizen that was punching you and demoted him.

Video for reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5743yBg58yU

You were fighting as the president, how is this not failRP?

It does not matter that there wasn't many people on the servers, the rules are still in place.

In the mean time, i will speak to another staff member regarding this ban and we will come to a conclusion soon.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
I was punching a citizen as a citizen within a role play situation which makes sense - a battle for the presidency.
Don't take the 10 people on the server thing the wrong way - I wasn't saying you can break rules, I was just saying that there isn't opportunity for big or extensive role playing so you have to adapt to make something fun happen.
Hello, 
after speaking to another staff member regarding this ban we have decided to deny this unban request. This is because of the main reason of you fighting someone as the president (FailRP). We do not believe that this is within the rules, hence your ban. 

With the above being said, denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]