Bluescattle
Your name:Bluescattle (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:5360 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:Nudelholz (Admin that banned you)

Server:Both (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

Involved:PiqueRoz (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
So, I was banned in a week for a break of some rules, but I don't know why the admins can't see anything. The guy that posted the ban request is obviously breaking some rules too. He based with an gundealer who had no thoughts about selling, I had come by a few times asking to buy something because gundealers are normally ignoring when you PM them or they never show up.

Also they let me in their base, shot me and stole my car. I came back 5 minutes later looking for my car, I could see it right though their base(material), so I asked nicely if I could get it back and they sayed I will have to pay $3000 to get it back. Yea, I broke some rules, we all do, nobody is perfect, aight? Yea, I deserved a ban, but atleast not a whole week. Maybe two or three days. Also, if the ban will be shortened I would like a black list on the following jobs: Head of SS, SS, Rebel(leader),Corleone(don), BMD and Gundealer as I like to learn some PassiveRP instead of pew pew.

Yea, I got banned by a Superadmin, but I would appreciate another chance to learn some PassiveRP.

This was my Ban request.
Your sincerely,
Bluescattle
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
(12-07-2011, 10:46 AM)BlueScattle Wrote: So, I was banned in a week for a break of some rules, but I don't know why the admins can't see anything. The guy that posted the ban request is obviously breaking some rules too. He based with an gundealer who had no thoughts about selling, I had come by a few times asking to buy something because gundealers are normally ignoring when you PM them or they never show up.

I am aware of the gundealer who is breaking the rules in this video, this is why I asked for the gundealers name in the ban request, as I am unable to read it in the video. If you can tell me his name and SteamID he will get a ban too.

(12-07-2011, 10:46 AM)BlueScattle Wrote: Also they let me in their base, shot me and stole my car. I came back 5 minutes later looking for my car

You came back not even 3 minutes later, this is clearly shown in the video.

(12-07-2011, 10:46 AM)BlueScattle Wrote: Yea, I broke some rules, we all do, nobody is perfect, aight? Yea, I deserved a ban, but atleast not a whole week. Maybe two or three days.

This is your 6th ban now, I think you really need to learn your lesson, if you continue like this somebody will give you a permanent ban shortly.
See this week of as a week of thinking about what you could improve on your RP.

(12-07-2011, 10:46 AM)BlueScattle Wrote: Also, if the ban will be shortened I would like a black list on the following jobs: Head of SS, SS, Rebel(leader),Corleone(don), BMD and Gundealer as I like to learn some PassiveRP instead of pew pew.

I think this is a good idea as it will force you to RP without big guns or anything else. We could give you a blacklist for a while until you decide you want to try it again. But really, you could just not choose those jobs instead of having us to blacklist you.
Dare to think!
He's name was Nico.

Still, don't you think a week is a little to much? I would really appreciate 2-4 days. It's your desicion but I would really appreciate you to see it from my side.

Also about the blacklist, I'm having hard at the time by stopping things I know are stupid. So a blacklist would be better, thx.

About the NLR, it's really hard to remember when 5 minutes are gone when you feel like it's gone forever.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
Well I think a week is a good time for the 6th ban. Of course, from the side of the guy getting banned, a short ban always is the better thing to have.

Well NLR, you've got a watch on your computer, maybe on your wrist, maybe on your room. Just check it.
Dare to think!
Also the rules saying you forget everything when you past out/died. It's really hard to say '' OK, I forgot everything.''

The last ban I had was also a week for something not that bad to be. But, you're the admin, not me. I think my friend will reply something later.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
I did not break NLR.
1. You can clearly see they clipped the video 2 times
2. PiqueRoz told me later that my car had been stolen at the UM, so I came to pick it up, but you wouldn't give it to me, that's why I decided to raid you guys to get it back.

This has all been a misunderstanding cause I did not break NLR.
I cannot see any reason to ban anybody except the gundealer for breaking several rules(RDM,keypad abuse,baseing as gundealer)
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
I would appreciate a shortened ban, because I did not break any rules. On the video shown on my ban req. you can clearly see that they clipped the video two times, also my friend told me about 5-7 minutes later that my car had been stolen and it was at the UM, my friend is also shown in the video. If my ban is not getting lowered/shortened I would like to hear a reason for banning me a whole week.
I did only kill them because they required $3000 for my car.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Backseat Moderation
User Warned for Post.
This ban has expired.