PR
Name of player: mousie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83433678

Time in GMT: 9:45 am

Summary: Doomforting.

I was raiding for his contraband, I tried to get around the back although that failed because he was double dooring. I gave him a chance to delete it although he refused. It would've not been double dooring, although there was a keypad so it was. Eventually I went through the 2nd door, to find his doomfort keypad and the fact that I could only see his head. I then heard him destroying contraband because he saw me so I cracked it open, because my molly did not work, and proceeded to shoot him.

- I did give him chances to say, look its a doomfort I will pause the raid bud, although he denied it and carried on.

[Image: 98F678D89E3CA2FB5353A724BA5B756E7E126F38]

[Image: 85678D9F7AFB4EACE8EDACE6C0B83CCD3DB9FC52]

[Image: F8358CC68304F0C721CA1C413423E09B8F275188]

[Image: 2CB8617C8659358D99364EE2E4965FD0C428858C]

[Image: 95DCC5509E4CB02C0182AC6573ABCEBEC712D01A]
Hey,

I understand if it would be looked upon as a doomfort, although I didn't use it that way, I waited for you to break through the keypad before even making physical contact with you. I'm aware of the doubledoor issue, hence why I had removed the keypad from the inside, therefor making it impossible to open the garage door for me. I have previously had an admin situation with exactly this dupe and was told to remove the keypad so it wouldn't be a doubledoor (as there was another way in). I had removed the keypad on the inside but forgot the outside.

The indoor-keypad shown on the picture is not for the garage, but for the door to the contraband, just to avoid confusion. I don't feel a punishment would be necessary as we solved it ourselves in-game and I'm aware of why it would be considered wrong and ofcourse not do such again.
I understand your point and argument and I appreciate your input. You seem like a good guy, although the rule are there and you broke them due to your doom fort. If I am wrong and the admin who previously reviewed your base says it is not a doom fort, then my bad, but my argument is that I was unable to reach the keypad as there who no cover for me to crack it, also I could only see your head which when shooting with gave me a huge disadvantage.

Sorry for any mistakes this was typed on my phone
Approved.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]