Has this gone a bit too far already?
Shocked 
[Image: 7361a1cf106a2a7036e3d182a15786ad.png]

Banning someone for a week, for having a csgo gambling site link in his name? Are you serious? What is in your mind? I have had my name as "Kahjo Society.gg" on the servers, so many times and noone has told me to remove it or anything? the fuck dude?

Feel free to discuss this on this thread.
People shouldn't be banned for that. Only bannable if it includes another gmod community's website. Tags are allowed. 7 days is also slightly overkill.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 4 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Kahjo, Agorith, Envy, Wolven
I agree that it sometimes have gone a bit too far recently. Just look at the amounts of PR in the courthouse section. I think it is important, that we do not end up banning all our new players away, but take the time needed to sit down, talk with them and tell them that whatever they have done is not right and why, to help them get a better understanding of the rules.
Does Reebs know what csgo gambling is lul

Seriously though, what the fuck is this. Seven days for a csgo site?
The following 1 user Likes RobotDuck's post:
  • Joulle
I tend to ask people to remove the link while they are on FL. I will however ban them if they do not remove it. As it does go against rule 1.8:

"Advertising products/servers is not permitted in any form, whether on OOC chat or on a steam name."
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
tut tut tut rebs. What are ye doing Tounge

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(12-16-2016, 09:14 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: People shouldn't be banned for that. Only bannable if it includes another gmod community's website. Tags are allowed. 7 days is also slightly overkill.
(12-16-2016, 09:14 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: People shouldn't be banned for that. Only bannable if it includes another gmod community's website. Tags are allowed. 7 days is also slightly overkill.

I feel like a 7 day ban is going with the CS:GO theme here.

Yeah but as Awestruck has stated, it's slightly overkill considering this is his first ban.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Awestruck
Aren't people supposed to learn from their mistakes.
What's here to learn, does he need 7 days to read the rules and think what of the horrible act he committed?

This is the kind of bullshit I hate playing with admins here.
This is why I play mostly with new players and ditch dick suckers as they're the future admins here.
(12-16-2016, 11:27 AM)Eeee394 Wrote: I agree that it sometimes have gone a bit too far recently. Just look at the amounts of PR in the courthouse section. I think it is important, that we do not end up banning all our new players away, but take the time needed to sit down, talk with them and tell them that whatever they have done is not right and why, to help them get a better understanding of the rules.

I couldn't agree with you more. But this all comes back to the problem of not having enough staff members online at any one time to be able give time to each individual incident.

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Joulle