Tawx AMA (cuz im unoriginal)
I'm drunk. You know the drill.

Ask away.
How are you so god damn good at CSGO? plz teach me.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Why are u called Tawxen
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
I'm a very honest person. I remain loyal to my closest friends, and care deeply about those within my immediate circle. I'm generally a rather quiet person (unless I'm tired, drunk, hyper, etc), but I'm not afraid to voice my opinion or speak my mind when it's necessary, which often happens impulsively, causing a lot of people not to like me. I don't really care though, either you like me or you don't. I'm indifferent to those I do not know or like, and I'm a terrible team player due to my impatience.

I enjoy conversation and spending time with people, but I get distracted very easily so if I wander off then you know why. Also I hate watching movies, because 10-20 minutes into them I become incredibly bored. Sorry bruh.
(12-13-2016, 09:15 PM)Random Wrote: How are you so god damn good at CSGO? plz teach me.

Hax bruh
The following 1 user Likes trxsh's post:
  • Random
(12-13-2016, 09:16 PM)Vimpto Wrote: Why are u called Tawxen

Back when I was but a wee lad I wanted a unique name... so I combined toxin (as in the symbiote) and invader (from space invader) to form toxinvader... over time it was shortened to toxin, and in order to make it more unique i changed it to tawxen. So I go by tawxen, tawxy and tawx Smile
(12-13-2016, 09:27 PM)edgie Wrote: I'm a very honest person. I remain loyal to my closest friends, and care deeply about those within my immediate circle. I'm generally a rather quiet person (unless I'm tired, drunk, hyper, etc), but I'm not afraid to voice my opinion or speak my mind when it's necessary, which often happens impulsively, causing a lot of people not to like me. I don't really care though, either you like me or you don't. I'm indifferent to those I do not know or like, and I'm a terrible team player due to my impatience.

I enjoy conversation and spending time with people, but I get distracted very easily so if I wander off then you know why. Also I hate watching movies, because 10-20 minutes into them I become incredibly bored. Sorry bruh.
wut ._.
Why is your voice so sexi?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(12-14-2016, 12:34 AM)Reebs Wrote: Why is your voice so sexi?

I based with some contra and harvested some weed.
Were is Tawxen from?