Ban Request - zIRQ
Name of player: zIRQ (In-Game name Jacon Newman)

SteamID: Sorry, don't know.

Time in GMT: About 6PM in CST, 12AM in GMT (I think).

Server: v33x

Summary: Me and two other witnesses saw him prop-jump into the rebel base as cop. Shortly after, he CDM'd more than two people, and is randomly hand-cuffing and tazing innocent people. I was told he was also breaking NLR, and spawnkilling by other players.

Evidence: Me and my buddies I usually play with have gathered this evidence.

CDM Video
CMD 2
Other evidence (My video)

More evidence may be added later.

Thanks for your time.
Respectfully,

Hooter
(12-07-2011, 12:21 AM)Hooter++ Wrote: Name of player: zIRQ (In-Game name Jacon Newman)

Summary: Me and two other witnesses saw him prop-jump into the rebel base as cop. Shortly after, he CDM'd more than two people, and is randomly hand-cuffing and tazing innocent people. I was told he was also breaking NLR, and spawnkilling by other players.

CDM Video
CMD 2

Thanks for your time.

He keeps killing people all over the place. Including me. If your an admin and seeing this get on the v3

(12-07-2011, 12:38 AM)CDizzle Wrote:
(12-07-2011, 12:21 AM)Hooter++ Wrote: Name of player: zIRQ (In-Game name Jacon Newman)

CDM Video
CMD 2

Thanks for your time.

He keeps killing people all over the place. Including me. If your an admin and seeing this get on the v3

btw i also have evidence of him prop blocking a car too.

CDM Video
CMD 2

Thanks for your time.

CDM Video
CMD 2

Thanks for your time.

btw i also have evidence of him prop blocking a car too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JArdOW-x6VE
Video of zIRQ propblocking..
I was on the server just now, and I have seen him Propclimbing, proppushing his car and proppushing random objects into houses and walls, CDM.. He is a total minge.

1 Month - Ban Request Approved.