Redbs' Driving
I'm sure there's a perfectly justifiable reason why you broke NLR, abused your administrative powers by TPing yourself and de spawned your vehicle ?

I can't wait to hear it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Balls
I love how Tekno comes and tried to be funny by saying: I have cancer. Very nice

(12-13-2016, 05:42 PM)Joe. Wrote: I love how Tekno comes and tried to be funny by saying: I have cancer. Very nice

Get on his banta levels
(12-13-2016, 12:42 PM)Marty Wrote: I'm sure there's a perfectly justifiable reason why you broke NLR, abused your administrative powers by TPing yourself and de spawned your vehicle ?

I can't wait to hear it.

In no way whatsoever did he do anything that he did in a malicious way. It was all for the intent of having fun.

He didn't do anything in order to have an advantage over another player, nor did he do what he did in an attempt harm anyone.
(12-13-2016, 05:42 PM)Joe. Wrote: I love how Tekno comes and tried to be funny by saying: I have cancer. Very nice

It goes from talking about cancer to frosts voice.

Discuss.
Oi frosts voice is cool
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
(12-13-2016, 09:09 PM)tawxen Wrote:
(12-13-2016, 12:42 PM)Marty Wrote: I'm sure there's a perfectly justifiable reason why you broke NLR, abused your administrative powers by TPing yourself and de spawned your vehicle ?

I can't wait to hear it.

In no way whatsoever did he do anything that he did in a malicious way. It was all for the intent of having fun.

He didn't do anything in order to have an advantage over another player, nor did he do what he did in an attempt harm anyone.

Could a normal player perform the above actions ? Was it a necessary use of his administrative powers ?

At what point did it become acceptable to break the rules so long as you dont intend to harm anyone or gain an advantage over them ?

Sorry Im not trying to be a dick or anything just sometimes admins should be so lax about breaking the rules and stuff. Also I have nothing against Reebs himself, I would be saying the exact same if it was any other staff member.
[Image: giphy.gif]