Ban Request The best Goat/FinnConLon
Name of player: The Best Goat Mr.FinnConlon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53586752 STEAM_0:0:79431150

Time in GMT: 19:50? GMT+2

Server: V4b1

Summary: I was accused of attacking The Best Goat, brought to their base and killed there.

Multiple people from their base said that I didnt attack Goat, admin logs also confirmed that, but they didnt listen and killed me

Evidence:

[Image: EC7F761788AA9FE9BC5D576E743614A1436452D2]

[Image: D6601555CEA258160E0B51466EF0F68235985015]

[Image: 6EA8553E596FD1CF335C7BBAA3EB1F0DDFCDC6CD]

[Image: 8F14BFD886337DAF577E95F4D7DF936462522CB6]

[Image: 6739932E5C3FF5C00DAC626C1945184034E8D0E5]

Admins confirming that I didnt attack himVV

[Image: 4963198B7308BAE37FF2EC078E7607F8B617E7EF]

[Image: 5BFB6B7F34C9B1AF8AA84FB89771F5106E3C3FBC]

They said they will be able to provide more logs if that is required for evidence
'I peaked the roof and saw goat with a knife, I asked why he had a knife; the answer give was he punched him. The fact that you punched him ( which later it found that you swinged at him not punch) was disrespect to the group. That is why you were taken hostage and killed. Telling me OOC that you didn't do it after you were tied up couldn't have helped; did you expect me to meta game and untie you? Please for give any upset but swinging at goat was a deathwish
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
You were just looking for a reason to hostage someone, and looked for any reason you could find.

I told admins my story I'll let em decide.

And no, you said that u hostages me because I damaged him, so stahp bullshitting
Sorry for the late reply,

These are the damage logs, from this happening.

Spoiler :
[Image: c1730cdfeec482535a7fd577e8e27464.png]

Prostate never damaged Goat or Finn.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I didn't realise it was swing and thought it was a punch at the time. I did not find out until this or that he dint actually hit me.
At the time I thought it was a punch I did not realise it was just a swing until the pr was made.
From my point of view, this was an In-Character mistake, and not an intentional OOC rule violation. Standing outside a fort with dangerous men inside to chat to them and ask why they have weapons doesn't seem like the best of ideas. If you are to include a "Punch swing", even if it didn't hit anyone, you are opening yourself to retaliation.

In my eyes, they thought you were having a go at them, they brought you in and beat you in retaliation. Are there better ways of solving the issue than simply battering someone to death over a failed punch? Yes, plenty. Was it a good idea to start questioning armed dangerous criminals just outside their base and swing a punch, even if it didn't hit and even if it was a miss-click? Probably not.

From what I can see here, both parties could have RP'd the situation better. As a citizen you want to avoid criminals and as soon as you see one that is armed, you should simply walk away and/or call the police. On Goats side, killing should be a last resort and killing someone over a failed punch, especially a citizen, isn't the best of RP's and not something we want to encourage here in FL, especially when the punch never actually hit you. As the rule states "Killing should be a last option", yet here it was obviously the first option.

I'd like this to serve as a lesson to everyone involved so that situations like these can be avoided in the future. Next time, try to extort people, threaten them or demand some money from them to let them go in exchange for not killing them, instead of simply battering them to death when they don't seem as a threat or just because they tried to punch you once. As a citizen, stay away from armed people and call the police when you feel they're a threat.

I don't feel that a ban is in order here, as I don't think it would teach anyone anything. However, to encourage you, Goat, to be less aggressive with weapons and being "easy" on the trigger (or baton in this case), I am revoking your use of weapons for 3 in-game hours so that you may find alternative ways of dealing with similar situations without the use of weapons should they arise.

Thanks for your time guys, PM if you have any queries.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Moved.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]