ZooM's third unban request
Your name: ZooM

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:84841559[/b]

Your ban ID: Impossible to find now due it has been a long time since I got banned.

Banned by: Pear

Reason: Hacks

Involved: Only me

[b]Why we should unban you: Now, here I am writing my third unban request. On all my previous unban requests, I have kept saying that it was a mistake and I never meant to hack. This does not mather anymore because there is no way I can prove it. So I ask kindly, please see this as a normal hack attempt.[/b]

[b]The reason I want to be unbanned is because it has been a long time ago it happened. I have learned a lesson. Now, I sincerely do apology for my hack attempt. However, I did not in anyway do any harm to the server or members, which maybe softens this up a little. And I promise to never do it again. Right hand on the bible.[/b]
Hello ZooM.
You'r ban ID is following:
(12-03-2016, 05:52 PM)_ZooM_ Wrote: Now, here I am writing my third unban request. On all my previous unban requests, I have kept saying that it was a mistake and I never meant to hack. This does not mather anymore because there is no way I can prove it. So I ask kindly, please see this as a normal hack attempt.

HOWTO: Make an unban request Wrote:Ban time over 1 year: You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.  

Last unban request denial: 10-01-2016
Current unban request creation: 12-03-2016

You're posting this unban request 6 months before you are allowed to do so.
Please wait the time out and create your unban request when you are allowed to.
We'll ignore this unban request creation date and won't count it in next time.

This means you are allowed to post your next unban request: 06-01-2017 (June 2017)