BR: [FL:RP] George
Name of Player: [FL:RP] George

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173839706

Time in GMT: GMT+1 About 12:20 

Server: v4b1

Summary: I saw a Police officer holding a Galil which is not a weapon that is used by any Government forces. I then go up to the officer, ask him where he got it, I then ask him to show me his badge, I then make a decision to detain him so that we can find out more about his identity, I then pull out my weapon first and begin aiming at him while also giving him a verbal command to stop, he then proceeds to get his weapon out under my gun point, it can also be seen that I have a fellow officer aiming his weapon at the suspicious officer as well which makes it a 2 against 1 situation and of course the officer then kills me and probably killed the other one as well. The rule i'm under the impression that was broken was Fear rp as I did pull my weapon on him first as you can see and I also had the backup of a fellow officer as well which makes the likelihood of him winning this altercation unlikely.

Just before anyone decides to pull the Metagaming card out on me, I was asking him IC to show me his ID and attempting to detain him because he was carrying an unauthorized weapon as a Police officer.

Evidence:

I'd like to know George's input on this chase,

Player has 24 Hours to reply and explain his actions.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
From looking at the video I can immediately see a few things that factor as to why it looks like I broke FearRP. One of the first things I can see is the low frame rate. While you might think this is small if you carefully look at the video around 2:01 in the video he un holsters he gun but does not say anything. I am still backing off since no orders have been given as of yet. About 2:02 he says "Stop there please" with his gun not exactly aming at me but still walking towards me and but this point when he says stop there I pulled out my weapon for my own defence. The lag in the video makes it hard to find exactly when he gave orders and if he was aiming the gun at me. Also about the other officer, he did not say or do anything in the way of giving orders he was just following me with handcuffs he never said a word thus I was not under FearRP by him. This might not be my fault but I'm sorry for any misunderstanding.  If I did break FearRP I'm not going to try and bullshit my way out of it, it's just that things looked a bit different on my end and sadly I did not have my recording device on at the time so I cannot proved evidence.
(12-04-2016, 12:55 PM)[FL:RP]George Wrote: From looking at the video I can immediately see a few things that factor as to why it looks like I broke FearRP. One of the first things I can see is the low frame rate. While you might think this is small if you carefully look at the video around 2:01 in the video he un holsters he gun but does not say anything. I am still backing off since no orders have been given as of yet. About 2:02 he says "Stop there please" with his gun not exactly aming at me but still walking towards me and but this point when he says stop there I pulled out my weapon for my own defence. The lag in the video makes it hard to find exactly when he gave orders and if he was aiming the gun at me. Also about the other officer, he did not say or do anything in the way of giving orders he was just following me with handcuffs he never said a word thus I was not under FearRP by him. This might not be my fault but I'm sorry for any misunderstanding.  If I did break FearRP I'm not going to try and bullshit my way out of it, it's just that things looked a bit different on my end and sadly I did not have my recording device on at the time so I cannot proved evidence.

I think it's safe to say we had the upper hand in this situation, think about it, there's two of us and one of you. Since me and the other officer are members of the same party, only one of us needed to give orders to initiate a Fear rp situation on you. Your character is meant to act scared of life threatening situations, I did have my gun out first so why would you want to even consider pulling your gun out on an already armed man? Even if I began aiming my gun at you half a second quicker than you did, I got there first, therefore we were the ones holding the cards here.
This is a breakage of FearRP. You broke FearRP at the point where NJ pulls his weapon out at you. You backed off, which was okay as no orders were given, but then NJ pointed his weapon and told you to stop moving whilst you proceeded to take yours out. You then backed away into the corner, with your gun still holstered. You had two guns aimed at you, you bring your gun up and start firing, thus breaking FearRP.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]