Repost UBR Aragorn
Your name: [FL:RP] Aragorn

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50228571

Your ban ID: 73677

Banned by: [FL] Jan

Reason: ToS, Trying to sell ig stuff. It was an mistake.

Why we should unban you: 1: I didn't know about that one thing im sorry for that. And i told the buyer i was gonna leave fearless but i didn't really wanted to leave. I got a perm cause i said i was gonna leave. So that means if i would say i was gonna stay but still was gonna break that rule i would get a time ban and not perm one i guess. So im just asking to get a time on my ban or to get unbanned cause i've been banned for 5 months already now. Thank you

And something else, I played with alot of lagg on fearless and still liked it so much. Im getting my new pc soon and would really like to play on your servers again without frame drops.  Im sorry for what i did.
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator
Hello,

I've talked with Jan regarding this ban, we've come to the conclusion to deny your unban request.
You were in clear violation of ToS section 1.12, violations of ToS is a non-tolerance policy. We do not keep people on the server who breach our ToS, you attempted to sell your inventory items in order to earn a revenue from FL currency.

You saying you wanted to leave Fearless had no relation to the outcome of the ban length, it would have been a permanent suspension even if you planned to stay on FL.