It sums up how this community "passively" roleplays. Good job. Gave me a good chuckle.
1) i dont' need to be nice if you ask me for my opinion, duh.
2) why is the corleone member pointing the gun at the Don?
3) how the hell did the corleone members put the SRU's up there - it's like up far in the sky dude

- sick photoshop skills bro
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Pear
i dont like it
(11-28-2016, 07:40 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: i dont like it

OK, would love some constructive criticism.
Some constructive criticism for ya.

It displays the most shunned and hated role play style here at Fearless, Aggressive RP.

Though it looks flashy, it presents with a Dark RP feel to it, mainly due to the theme.

The role play style of Fearless is not really encompassed in the image, as it's showing behavior that isn't in line with values of the community. Crime isn't supposed to be performed in a public place.

As a regular image, for maybe clan or other, it's not bad. Just not very "Fearless" at heart. Hope this helps.

P.S. The mafia pics are overplayed. I've seen dozens of mafia pics demonstrating anti government or criminal activity, but not one actually fitting of the Fearless selection for the mafia, not since Soul changed his signature. Most community members have no idea where the Corleone name comes from, much less have taken the time to actually pay attention to how they operate. That's why you see them toting guns around and getting into gunfights, growing weed, doing drugs, which is completely opposite to how they are supposed to be. It's not just a rename for the mafia job, it's something much more specific.

P.S.S. Lens flare is the stupidest thing ever created. You do not really see lens flare, only a camera does, hence it's name. I've hated that specific visual since I first saw it back when I was a kid. It ruins immersion.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • sebasti161
(11-28-2016, 09:30 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: Some constructive criticism for ya.

It displays the most shunned and hated role play style here at Fearless, Aggressive RP.

Though it looks flashy, it presents with a Dark RP feel to it, mainly due to the theme.

The role play style of Fearless is not really encompassed in the image, as it's showing behavior that isn't in line with values of the community.  Crime isn't supposed to be performed in a public place. This was supposed to be like, Corleones sending a message you the government or something. This was at the lake on V4b1 which in my opinion is secluded enough. Surrounded by trees and water. 

As a regular image, for maybe clan or other, it's not bad.  Just not very "Fearless" at heart.  Hope this helps it was made for a clan but the owner didn't feel like it was time. 

P.S.  The mafia pics are overplayed.  I've seen dozens of mafia pics demonstrating anti government or criminal activity, but not one actually fitting of the Fearless selection for the mafia, not since Soul changed his signature.  Most community members have no idea where the Corleone name comes from, much less have taken the time to actually pay attention to how they operate.  That's why you see them toting guns around and getting into gunfights, growing weed, doing drugs, which is completely opposite to how they are supposed to be.  It's not just a rename for the mafia job, it's something much more specific.

P.S.S.  Lens flare is the stupidest thing ever created.  You do not really see lens flare, only a camera does, hence it's name.  I've hated that specific visual since I first saw it back when I was a kid.  It ruins immersion. Well yeah, i wanted a mix of violence and glamour. Imo it gives the image a psycho feeling. Thanks you for the criticism. 
Just saying, Corleone family wouldn't leave hanging dead cops. Read or watch the Godfather.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Pear
You must have worked really hard on this. Good job.