Unban Nisse
Your name: Nisse

Your ban ID: 69825

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisse757

Reason: Double accounting

Staff member who banned you: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason why you should be unbanned: I sincerly apoligize over my bad behaviour and getting banned. I was unaware over the fact that you could not double account, i did not know that it was punishable. Yes, it's my fault ONLY for not knowing that. There's nobody else to blame. However, i do love the server and i'd love to join again and bring some happy vibes to the community. I did break the rules, however i was unaware of it but then again i'd love to join again. If i do get unbanned, i'll make sure to read the rules really closely and think through my decisions before i make them.

That's all i guess, unbanned or not i still hope you'll have a great day!  Cheese
Hello,

I remember your case quite well, one of your friends reported that you were double accounting to avoid your suspension on the account by the name "nisse", the account you were using at the time was called "undercover cop" which you played with every time you got banned on your main account.
I also caught you later playing on a third account by the name of "Hello this is dog".

Also upon playing on our servers you automatically accept our ToS which states:
Quote:1.10. How can I use the Services? You agree that the Services are only for your personal use, and you will not use the Services, any content available on the Services, or your account, for any commercial purpose. You may only access the Services by logging into your account online. Fearless intends for each user to use only one (1) Steam account to access both the Fearless Forums and the CityRP servers. You may not use multiple accounts for any reasons, including masking your identity, gaining an advantage over other users in the Services or circumventing suspensions or other disciplinary measures. You may not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your account to another person. You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access. You must contact a staff member immediately if you suspect misuse of your account or any security breach in the Services.
Denied as per unban request rule 6.