Computers?
I have a really good PC, but I'd like to get a second pc, preferably cheap, which can handle Gmod and steam at reasonable fps.

are these good enough specs? If not, I would be grateful if you could leave a link to one. (preferably PC world/amazon.co.uk)

Brand
Dell
Item model number
KPCCS29
Processor Type
Core Duo
Hard Drive Size
250 GB
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
It'd be better if you build one yourself.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 2 users Like Panda's post:
  • Random, Broccoli
http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/computing/...3-pdt.html
you'll get around 20 with that
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
if you want a pc that can run cityrp at good fps, then its not really gonna be cheap as you need quite the cpu for it
well, i guess ill stick with my high end all in one then for now...
Thank you Envy
Its sad you need a high end pc to run cityrp imo.

OT I recommend building you own that way you can search the parts yourself, just remember to make sure everything is compatible with each other.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(11-27-2016, 03:39 PM)ELADDD Wrote: well, i guess ill stick with my high end all in one then for now...

(11-27-2016, 05:50 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Its sad you need a high end pc to run cityrp imo.

OT I recommend building you own that way you can search the parts yourself,  just remember to make sure everything is compatible with each other.

I did say that Ill stick with my current pc then ^
Thank you Envy
Epic trol
Get yourself an exercise bike, two curtain rods, a vibrating d........ Oh...Just trying to run Gmod? You can buy a bag of potatoes pretty cheap. They should do it.

[Image: what-movies-have-the-most-controversial-...00x450.jpg]