YOUR country's Military training.

HERES FEW

Here's some humour below ^.^

Our country (Germany) made a whole Youtube Channel about their Military training.

Me and Bill are Royal Navy Reverses. We're engineer's, so pretty much once every two months fix a ship engine, worth it for the pay.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
I forgot to add these data:
Personnel of TAF:
Total 639,551, including
51,863 civilian staff
170,295 Gendarmerie
4,702 Coast Guard
412,691 military

The standart issue weapons:
Heckler Koch G3A3 Battle Rifle
MKEK MPT-76 Battle Rifle
HK33 Assault Rifle
M4A1
MP5 SMG
P90 SMG
Yavuz 16 Pistol(Turkish copy of M9 Beretta)
Glock 17(Only by Gendamarie)
Kılınç 2000(Copy of Cz75)
İstiklâl Sniper Rifle
AWP
JNG-90 Sniper Rifle
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Scotland doesn't have an army. As Scottish troops pledge allegiance to the Queen and Britain.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
William Wallace rolls in his grave every time someone says that, Marty.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Marty
(11-28-2016, 09:44 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: William Wallace rolls in his grave every time someone says that, Marty.

Old William doesn't have a grave, he has several considering he was literally hung drawn and quartered.
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
(11-28-2016, 05:19 PM)Marty Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 09:44 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: William Wallace rolls in his grave every time someone says that, Marty.

Old William doesn't have a grave, he has several considering he was literally hung drawn and quartered.
*Bill* greedy bastard
Bill, William Wallace is like a hero in Scotland, you can't say that
*Bill* Him been a hero doesn't mean he gets more than one grave
He doesn't have more than one grave cause he's a hero, he has more than one grave cause they cut him up into little pieces, that's what hung drawn and quartered means. we share the same memory how do you not know that and i do
*Bill* i still think he should of been put in one grave, and i can't remember been taught that
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Marty, do you think his remains stayed hung, never to touch the ground again? If not, he returned to the earth, meaning that he has a grave. Technically, if his body was never reformed, he's got several of them.
(11-28-2016, 10:05 PM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: Marty, do you think his remains stayed hung, never to touch the ground again? If not, he returned to the earth, meaning that he has a grave. Technically, if his body was never reformed, he's got several of them.

Exactly as I said he has several graves, his hear is in a different location from his head and his limbs etc.

Pretty shite

Anyway

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM