Eclipze TS ban
Your name: Eclipze

Your ban ID: N/A

Steam ID: N/A

Reason: "Staff Disrespect"

Staff member who banned you: Random

Reason why you should be unbanned: Well i was in TS with a friend of mine and i saw that Danny boy's channel had alot of people in it. I of course knew the password and the second i joined i heard Ghost say "We dont want people like you here" and moved me back to the previous channel. I rejoined and said "Racist c*unts" and left. I got banned 5 secs later. I don't really know where the fairness is for Ghost to say "We dont want people like you in here" and not get a punishment for it. Also why i said "Racist c*unts" was because of some drama caused by these people when i left for another community.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
If you're going to quote me atleast get it right. I said 'Why are you here? we don't want you in here.' and moved you. We kicked you out of the channel as you did not ask to join, you joined about 5 seconds later and called us all cunts. 

Please can you tell me how this was not disrespect?
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(11-26-2016, 11:36 PM)Ghost Wrote: If you're going to quote me atleast get it right. I said 'Why are you here? we don't want you in here.' and moved you. We kicked you out of the channel as you did not ask to join, you joined about 5 seconds later and called us all cunts. 

Please can you tell me how this was not disrespect?

How is it not disrespect to say "We dont want you here" atleast change the freaking pass every now and then. I see admins join channels all the time without asking but when a player does it its different?
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
You joined the channel after not asking when it even says in the TS channel 'If you would like to join, please pm any of the channel admins'. I moved you out of the channel and you joined back and called us cunts. 

If you didn't like what i said, place a player report on me.

With the above being said, denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]