Evo Academy
Rainbow 
This Clan is just an idea that came to mind while I was RPing. It will have Houses, Leaders of the House, Deputies for each House. Watch this page carefully as House names might change depending if members want it to be changed, and should this clan grow large - I'll add more ranks.

House 1: Phoenix
Leader of House: Me
Deputy of House: OPEN

House 2: Dragon
Leader of House: OPEN

House 3: Griffin

House 4: Centaur

/pm Shark in-game to apply.

I was hoping to have admins as Leaders, and what was the "Trusted" as the Deputies, however, without "trusted" there any more, Donaters can apply for Deputy jobs.
If i hadent have Freelancer's this would be great! Cheese
(09-25-2010, 09:02 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: If i hadent have Freelancer's this would be great! Cheese

same :3 owned xD
What are you saying .....
Im watching you two Skeptical
(Joke ^^)
RawR......
Im in Freelancer.. This just popped up - seeing as how Duty - Freedom + 5th Column have all been shut down, I though I could make one. So ill continue this If (most likely WHEN) Freelancer is shut.
Shark, may I ask why your forum username has the Fearless tag in it?

And anyway, let's not talk about our other clans. We post if we want to join (or to explain something. Sadly I'm not eligible to join).
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I put FL in there because it felt cool xD Now It fells like I should change it Cheese
Im not closing freelancer down anytime soon Wink
Ahh.. but what's really hard now is that 5th Column is back. Now I have to choose between; 1.) Running this Clan, 2.) Going back to 5th Column 3.) Staying with Freelancer