Player report: Problem ?
Name of player: Problem ?

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156138966

Time in GMT: 11.51AM Finnish time GMT +2

Server: rp_evocity_vd2

Summary: This player got killed when he pulled a gun out while i had my SMG out. I killed him and after that he joined into Vice President job to demote me. Reason"Shooting without reason" I got reason lol. Also admins he's friends will try to backup to prove my information is false but trust me, it ain't. Also after the demote player named: [FL:RP] Dylan been hitting me without reason and screaming "You fearRP!".

Evidence:http://imgur.com/a/ndqD1
lol i got no admin friend + your breaked fearrp becuze my friend had gun out then you got your gun out and killed both of them xDDD + you sayed they got arrest warrant how did you see they got arrest warrant so that is another fearrp RIP xDDDD
+ i was vice before so i didn't become vice to demote you RIP again xD
(11-25-2016, 11:01 AM)Monkey_D_Luffy Wrote: + i was  vice before so i didn't become vice to demote you RIP again xD
No you wasn't Vice before, you came VP right away after i killed you. Stop lying, admins surely have logs. They can see that you came vice after death.
(11-25-2016, 11:09 AM)MacGyver Wrote:
(11-25-2016, 11:01 AM)Monkey_D_Luffy Wrote: + i was  vice before so i didn't become vice to demote you RIP again xD
No you wasn't Vice before, you came VP right away after i killed you. Stop lying, admins surely have logs. They can see that you came vice after death.

ok  i want them  to see xD you  are the one who is lying they got the gun before you xDDDD + u didn't kill me any way xDDDD i am vice
-involved-
I was president at that time, he demoted you, because you began to shoot without any reason, have you got proof of what happened before, besides the logs?
thank you there you go admins another witness
There is a lack of evidences here, have you got more ?
You have 24 hours to add if you have, otherwise, this Player Report will be denied.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]