UBR Cookiro
-Posting for Cookiro

Your name: Cookiro

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42606324

Your ban ID: 72445

Banned by: [FL] Ghost

Reason: RDM x3, D/C to avoid me, Rejoining with a different name. /extended by Pear. @10th ban, added staff disrespect.

Involved: I don't quite remember, however those who I've harmed during the process - I apologize.

Why we should unban you: As people change - I myself want to apologise to the whole Fearless community for being a very toxic member along with the random deathmatch at the city tunnel. I really regret all of this. It was very stupid of me to do so at the time, however I just thought of quitting the Fearless community for good. I realise now what FL means to me. I do want to return - I really do. I've changed myself, I've put time into Serious RP servers and have focused on becoming a much better roleplayer. Furthermore I want to apologise deeply to [FL] Pear for insulting him, it was a very stupid and childish thing to do indeed, however emotions go high upon getting banned for a month. I do understand fully that this is my fault, and I think I have changed for the better, however that is just my opinion of myself. Therefore, I ask for a final chance. The only chance I'll have to redeem myself to show the Fearless community I am a serious roleplayer now. Thank you for reading this, and I hope for the best.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Hello Cookiro, this is your third ban request within a short period of time.

First UBR - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ht=cookiro (3 months 9 days ago)

Second UBR - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ht=cookiro (2 months 9 days ago)

Before saying that you have changed, please take a look at the unban request rules. You may make another UBR on 24/07/17.

Quote:Ban time over 1 year: You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.  

With all the above being said, denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]