Fearless Announcements [MEMES]
I wish for promotion so i can make announcments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(11-23-2016, 06:34 PM)ELADDD Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 06:25 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 06:23 PM)ELADDD Wrote:
Hello, Community,

Today I’m happy to announce that  Emil2205 is being promoted

to the position of Lead Shitposter, after the demotion of memeber Sebasti.

sorry pal but you have no power here as i am the ruler of shitposters, you are being marked as the enemy of memes and shitposters and you will be looked at as an anti-meme activist & anti-shitposter, you will receive the punishment of torture for 2 months straight and then death by slow blade penetration into your skin
Goddammit, why does Blade have to be the one that is being penetrated into my skin? but on a serious note...

Hello Sebasti,

You may been leader of the Shitposting team, but the Fearless Meme team shall prevail,
We have our own shitposting department to offer the Admins, so they shall not miss your
unorganised group.

Whenever one group rises to popularity and power, surely after comes a competitor.

Regards,

ELADDD,
FL Meme Owner

sorry thats not how it works here, i am the meme team. i am the shitposting team. i am everything regarding off topic, memes and shitposting on fearless. you are to turn yourself in, in the courthouse or else you will be shot on sight once seen, you are going to be executed and brutally tortured for treason against memes and shitposters. you are nothing. you are dead kiddo. youre being targetted by the worlds most dangerous anti-anti-meme activist hitmans
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Broccoli
Hello Community,

The Player Sebasti has been banned for insulting a memeber of the FL Staff (MEME) Team
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(11-23-2016, 06:43 PM)ELADDD Wrote:
Hello Community,

The Player Sebasti has been banned for insulting a memeber of the FL Staff (MEME) Team

sorry im not gonna reply here anymore as you obviously have no supporters, i will meet you and i will execute you
we in the shitposting team declare war on ELADD and emily2205 for treason & war crimes
(11-23-2016, 06:23 PM)ELADDD Wrote:
Hello, Community,

Today I’m happy to announce that  Emil2205 is being promoted
to the position of Lead Shitposter,

after the demotion of memeber Sebasti.

I am Emil2205 and I approve of this post.
Requesting thread lock
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(11-23-2016, 06:17 PM)Random Wrote: [Image: vmkhs.jpg]