[Forum Group] FL MEME Team
User banned permanently he hates memes so he must hate himself
(11-23-2016, 09:41 PM)ELADDD Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 09:35 PM)Feffe Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 09:32 PM)ELADDD Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 09:26 PM)Feffe Wrote: For each thread I see in the Off Topic section, I am slowly losing more and more hope for this forum.

Then I would recommend not coming in anymore then. 

By the way, this group is just a joke, it will be shut down as soon as the members get bored and people stop posting in the thread.

There are currently 4 different threads regarding this shitpost war. Yes, 4. Why are there 4? We don't even need 1.

I do try to avoid the Off Topic forum as much as possible, but I have to browse to make sure rules aren't broken.

Ask Sebasti and his mates, his men made two of them. And If required I will remove my other thread. Just Ask

I'm not saying you are in violation of any rules. I am simply stating my opinion, as I personally find all these shitposting threads annoying as they are overflooding the forum.

So please, don't stop cause off me. Simply stating my opinion as everyone else does.
Forum Name: Infernaw
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6969699
Hours: 69
Can you speak good english? No

pls.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Super admin infernaw is now super admin infernaw of the FL MEME TEAM. Will update spoiler later
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Requesting thread lock. I need to go to the court house on one of these comments
Thank you Envy
your life is a joke eladd
(11-24-2016, 07:48 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: your life is a joke eladd
reason?
Thank you Envy
I'm just going to delete this thread.
Thank you Envy
pls do so i win the war as always
(11-23-2016, 09:35 PM)Feffe Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 09:32 PM)ELADDD Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 09:26 PM)Feffe Wrote: For each thread I see in the Off Topic section, I am slowly losing more and more hope for this forum.

Then I would recommend not coming in anymore then. 

By the way, this group is just a joke, it will be shut down as soon as the members get bored and people stop posting in the thread.

There are currently 4 different threads regarding this shitpost war. Yes, 4. Why are there 4? We don't even need 1.

I do try to avoid the Off Topic forum as much as possible, but I have to browse to make sure rules aren't broken.

Haha u gonna lose ur sanity when I summon my ming goblins as soon as I come home for the weekend