Report: RicOcheT-TuffaTÃ¥g bets.gg
Name of player: RicOcheT-TuffaTåg bets.gg

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82054775

Time in GMT: 16:25 GMT +1

Server: v4b1

Summary: First there was a uncleared situation at the Main Street. Then a fireman stole a car, i tried to get it back. He tried to escape, then he insulted me as "a fucking vagina". Back in the city, the guy started driving over people and didnt call a paramedic. I also injuried one accidentally, but i called the Paramedic aswell. Then we came to a stop in front of the Nexus, and instead of going out and getting arrested this guy changed his job to a police officer, gets demoted and then arrested as a citizen. So this guy broke: FailRP, RDM and he changed his job to avoid arrest. 

It might look like i would break rules in this case too, but I only tried to get as much evidence as I could. 

Evidence:

I didn't record once before, I'm sorry for that bad quality and for the Error things. You cant see his playermodel because i didn't install many addons, but in some scenes you can see him talking in the voice chat and stuff. I'm sure if you need some Witnesses, there are a few guys that saw that. The video starts at 1:16.

Here the link again if the other thing doesnt work, im new to this forum: https://youtu.be/Idit_HybXNA
Approved.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]