PavolGaming
Name of player: PavolGaming

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8292523

Time in GMT: 11:06

Server: v4b1

Summary: FearRP, not giving money since he believed I was breaking rules

Evidence:

PavolGaming told me to type this for him : I was just driving down at the lake, and suddently a Green Porsche 918 rammed up my rear end. I jumped out of the car to ask him what happend, and he pulled out a gun for no reason at all. I told him that he was breaking the rules, and I would contact and admin and wait for him to come down here before even thinking about paying. So I waited for 30-60 seconds, and he said... "You'll never do that again" and boom I got shot. He said the reason for raiding me was my car, so pretty good reason to raid people -.-'' (Can't gain access to my own account) Smile
oh boy the amount of bullshit is actually insane

"I was just driving down at the lake, and suddently a Green Porsche 918 rammed up my rear end."

I pulled up next to Empire Hotel, where you were also parked. I jump out to look at your car and see who it is, because I remembered seeing it before but didn't remember who was inside. I then go back to my car and at this point you jump out, and block the front of my car. I say something along the lines of "Fuck off", which logs can prove (happened around 11:04 probably). You then punch my car and run back to your BMW and drive off. I follow you and honk a fuck ton at you. We go from City -> DTM -> Villa -> Lake. At lake you quite suddenly stop your car, making me ram you. You then turn right and block my car (as seen in the video). You and your friend proceed to get out so I do too.

"I jumped out of the car to ask him what happend"

Fairly certain you never asked me anything.

"and he pulled out a gun for no reason at all"

Last time I checked mugging people was allowed.

Edit: Should have probably included this. Since you jumped out first and you did block my car, I assumed you were coming over to potentially mug/hostage/do something aggressive to me. Thus I pulled a gun out first just to be safe.

"I told him that he was breaking the rules, and I would contact and admin and wait for him to come down here before even thinking about paying"

You shouldnt stop a situation even if you think the other person is breaking rules. Also, what admin lol? None were on the server.

"and he said... "You'll never do that again" and boom I got shot"

wat. You can clearly see what happens in the video.

"He said the reason for raiding me was my car"

Before you were saying you don't have 500$, my reply to that was "You got a fvcking BMW, you have 500$ for sure". This was also said IC, not OOC.
Quote:16.8 You cannot steal vehicles or mug someone in the main street, or where there’s a chance of someone seeing you committing the crime.
PavolGaming was right, you broke the rules: in this case, there was a witness (the gun dealer). However, he shouldn't have broke FearRP.
Both users will receive punishments.

Approved.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]