Report: Old Man Jokhah
Jokhah
Name of player: Old Man Jokhah

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:14131954

Time in GMT: Doesn't matter, shown in the images anyways.

Server: Not a server. Forum!

Summary: He's been harassing me in various ways the recent days because of flashbacks he gets. I have tried to not care but he kept going. I thought it was enough, don't like that he talks to me that way. 

Evidence
[Image: djxvhpI.jpg]

[Image: XEM3Oik.jpg]

Really wish it would've been good having you back, Jokhah. You're not fit for FL as for now. You're just as bad as you try to make me look.
Hey man, you were badgering and attempting to psychologically intimidate someone in the courthouse by trying to deter them from pursuing their case. Then people started calling you out about it. Not once, have you asked me to stop, and the only reason I even know who you are is because you decided to post on my profile, then delete it. So if you didn't want me to talk to you, perhaps you shouldn't have talked to me first, and if you didn't want people calling you out for being a jerk in the courthouse, you wouldn't have been one.

As profile comments, aren't a violation of forum rules, and that I haven't posted in your actual player report that you performed such actions, I dunno what you hope to gain from this player report, other then identifying to the community that I had a commented on your personal behavior. If you don't like that, you could either ask me to stop, or just not do things that people consider to be exceptionally rude.

Saying that I'm not fit to be here, and that I'm "bad" is hilarious, also it's more of the toxic behavior that I've been observing from you around this community. If you don't like being called out for your toxic behavior, change your ways, or at the very least take the correct pre-emptive actions to actually establish a harassment case. As you haven't, I'm pretty much done explaining myself.

Should a staff member like to know the context of whatmy comments were about, here is a link.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=76083

If you take more than 30 seconds to skim read the thread, you'll see the exact behavior that lead to my PROFILE comments.
There is no rule-breakage here. If you don't like Jokhah contacting you, then simply ask him to stop. Only then is it harassment if he continues.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]