Holdem
Name of player: [FL:M] Holdem

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20116682

Time in GMT: 19:50

Server: v4b1

Summary: Metagaming

Evidence:

We were Corleones. We were currently banned from the city and we also wanted to break someone out. We enter the city and drive up NEXT to slope (blue area in the pic). As far as I remember we all had suits on, so we didnt look corleone. Holdem stands where the red arrow is and comes up to us and tells us to get against the wall. At this point we had not done any suspicious activity. Holdem arrests us all and would later not give a reason why he first decided to cuff and search us in PMs, which is why I think it is because of us being Corleone.

[Image: V6bqcAJ.jpg]

Obviously 10 sec cannot be wasted to actually tell me why, which is why you would rather have a 10min conversation in pm, in which you tell me to post a pr, which wastes both my time and yours. noice
Hey, thanks for taking your time in posting this.

First of all, there was a Corleone with no suit on. Secondly, you were all hanging around the top slope of the Nexus, looking around constantly nervously. You all seemed to have ran to that position and stayed still, looking out. We radiod in that there was a large suspicious group of people with a Corleone just outside the Nexus, to which we were told to go an search you, and since it was a Dictatorship and the Dictator was expecting a raid at any time, this is a perfectly valid reason. You were searched and you were found to have a large number of heavy weaponry on you, so you were all arrested.

The reason that I refused to state a reason when you were asking through your microphones, through PM or OOC is because, as the rules state, no one is obliged to give an OOC reason to their characters actions. Unfortunately, a great deal of time is lost in people arguing the reason something happened, therefore I refuse to tell people the OOC reasons behind it unless there is a good reason or another staff member asks me. If you wish, you can do so in the future as well, as the rules apply to everyone.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Reviewing both sides of the story, and the evidence, there is no rulebreak noted.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]